• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Just a suggestion....

Started by shademaster6, August 18, 2006, 02:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shademaster6

Quote from: Dodger on August 20, 2006, 10:14:43 PM
Make the 3 or so frames.

Simply stick them into an animation program. (I use "Jasc Animation Shop")

The program makes the 'film' and saves it as .gif

:)

... Well that solves one mystery. But another opens!!! were might I obtain this "Jasc Animation Shop"? And is it for free? PIRATE! W00T!!! :o :D ;D
I smile cause the voices tell me to :D

Dodger

Mine is an illegal copy.

Unfortunately, by Forum rules I can not advise you on where to find it.  :(

shademaster6

:(

.......................................................................................

........................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................

...................................................  >:( oh poop..........................................................
I smile cause the voices tell me to :D

DaNakedButt

Ive been told there where more moderaters i think that's a great ideal but where are they at ? For the last couple days Ive seen some very nasty talk in the lobby none stop. Came in rook tonight and same old thing. I know matlu cant be here all the time nor can pink . But can we find someone that can be trusted late at night when things break out to stop this crap that's happenning . I'm not meaning this to offend anyone but u all wont  the lobby cleaned up i find it hard to clean up when theres no one here to stop it. Yes u can ignore it to a point meaning the lobby but when u are being followed in rooms and things said that's harassment and needs to be stop personal i have sent snap shots of a nic about two night ago and tonight came back in rook to find that nic is still there causing problems . I don't have to play here but i like rook and choose to come and play yes its a free site but u get tired of the same old stuff i just would like to know when does it stop ? or does it stop ? can we please get someone moderates that can be here when matlu cant and when pink cant this would help alot and I'm sure alot would appreciated that and maybe this would help make this a clean nice friendly site

Dodger

Why the hell did you post this here? Why don't any of you people know how to use a forum?

God this annoys me so much. We need Guest back...  :-\

DaNakedButt

ummm dodger do u own this site ? btw its says suggestions and i believe it has nothing to do with u so if u dont like it dont read it grow up

Dodger

Ahem, didn't say it wasn't a valid post. Just said you posted in the wrong place. Which you did.

This thread, was about a suggestion, posted by shadmaster, about Cyber Battles. Absolutely nothing to do with Rook. There is actually a separate part of the forum for Rook.

Sorry for pointing out how wrong you were.

eddie

Quote from: Dodger on October 10, 2006, 07:29:19 AM
God this annoys me so much. We need Guest back...  :-\

hes coming back, but its gonna be a while... a long while.  did u hear what happened?

Dodger

eddie

matlu gave him a dynamic ip ban, so until he finds a way around that, hes gone

Dodger

The_Crusade

What the hell is a dynamic IP ban? And I'm sure Dodger could find a way around in about half a second.

Dodger

Ah but I wouldn't want to help a cheating, swearing, flaming monster get back on here would I??

flamingdragon

yes u would, u helped bakster get back on and thats almost as worse.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger