• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

battle of the words!!!!

Started by flamingdragon, October 23, 2006, 11:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

battle for the longest word ever!!!!! u must put definition.

starting word: NON-ANTI­DIS­ESTABLISH­MENT­ARIAN­ISM

meaning: Not the belief which opposes removing the tie between church and state.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

?

Felicitous:
2. Happy; delightful; marked by good fortune.

Wish I felt that way right now
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

Dodger

PNUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

- A disease of the lungs caused by the inhalation of volcanic ash.

- 44 letters. I win.

Dodger

Snap, I spelt it wrong.

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS?

- 45 letters.

Karm5000

HydrochloricAcidlabaNAmbLasulphuricacidgandhakambLacarbohydrates

Three words all have the same connection

1. A colorless or faintly yellow, corrosive, fuming liquid, HCl, used chiefly in chemical and industrial processes. 

2. A highly corrosive acid made from sulfur dioxide; widely used in the chemical industry

3. Any of a group of organic compounds that includes sugars, starches, celluloses, and gums and serves as a major energy source in the diet of animals. These compounds are produced by photosynthetic plants and contain only carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, usually in the ratio 1:2:1

or you could just say I am spouting bull poop :D
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

Lip­smackin­thirst­quenchin­acetastin­motivatin­good­buzzin­cool­talkin­high­walkin­fast­livin­ever­givin­cool­fizzin

100 letters, owned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_word_in_English
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

nm

acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyltryptophylal- anylaspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinylthreonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminylpheny- lalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginylthreonylthreonylglutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylserylgl- utaminylvalyltryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminylserylthreonylvalylarginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyro- syllysylvalyltyrosylarginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucylthreonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreo- nylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylse- rylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylglutamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylvalylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvaly- lalanylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginylglycylthreonylg- lycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylthreonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine

1,185 letters

PWNT
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Raz

who would count that many words  :-\......im sorry, i withdraw my comment about battle of the pics being pointless, and instead insert it here, THAT IS TOTALLY POINTLESS!

flamingdragon

I swear this is a real word, chemical formuala for titin

189,819 letters

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalanylprolylthreonylphenylalanylthreonâ€"
ylglutaminylprolylleucylglutaminylserylvalylvalylvalylleucylglutamylglycyâ€"

UBER PWNT

damn, I can't post it, excedes maximum of 10000 words.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Raz

flamingdragon

I thought u were nice wishing me good luck before every game.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Raz

Thats b4 i read ur post here  ;D

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

It is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just don't know how to play it right.  :P
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade