• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

RP

Started by flamingdragon, November 11, 2006, 02:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Role Playing Thread

continued from superbowl:

*activates super shanking sheild which i installed on my ship, and then fire my supershankers which are millions of little shanking missles all headed for Eddie*
Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

Quote from: eddie on October 02, 2006, 06:10:39 AM
I KNEW IT! u lookin 2 be shanked?
Quote from: flamingdragon on October 02, 2006, 06:13:02 AM
I challenge You to a Shanking duel, right now!!!!!!!
Quote from: eddie on October 02, 2006, 06:13:55 AM
UR ON!
Quote from: flamingdragon on October 02, 2006, 06:35:54 AM
*shanks eddie*

I Win!!!
Quote from: eddie on October 02, 2006, 06:37:57 AM
*dodges shank* *shanks dragon* I WIN
Quote from: flamingdragon on October 02, 2006, 06:41:10 AM
*freeze eddie in mid-shank with evil stare, then shank*

I Win!!!!!!
Quote from: Love on October 02, 2006, 04:28:34 PM
*multi-uber shanks both participants*

I win!
Quote from: flamingdragon on October 02, 2006, 11:25:07 PM
*knife only stings because i'm a dragon and does nothing, I then breathe fire on eddie and bakster/love/susan, I then shank dead bodies*  ;D
Quote from: Love on October 03, 2006, 04:21:50 PM
*kills everyone*
Quote from: eddie on October 04, 2006, 03:25:50 AM
*jumps out of the bushes and yells "haha! u just shanked my stunt dummy with an anti-shanking device!" dummy explodes, shooting knives everywhere, shanking dragon
Quote from: flamingdragon on November 10, 2006, 05:55:47 PM
*I then fly into the air and activate my Uber Shank platform which shanks everyone with thousands of knives within a 100 mile radius*
Quote from: eddie on November 11, 2006, 01:41:09 AM
*hides in a house, with shank proof walls, while a team of nerdy enginears invents a new, heat seaking super knife, and a launcher, goes outside, fires it at you who, being FLAMINGdragon, it imediatly targets you, and shanks you to death*
quote author=flamingdragon link=topic=840.msg24205#msg24205 date=1163206091]
*I rip a tree out of the ground, light it on fire, and throw it into ur shank proof house. The missle then targets the house and blows u and ur shankproof house up with a million knives from the inside.*

PWNED
Quote from: eddie on November 11, 2006, 01:52:36 AM
*laughs, knowing the shaman inside, who was shankrificed while he was making his flamingdragon voodoo doll.  you just shanked urself*
Quote from: flamingdragon on November 11, 2006, 01:56:30 AM
*I swoop in and grab my vodoo doll and rush out the roof b4 the building explodes, I then get out my Shanooka (Shanking Bazooka) and fire it at u and ur engineers.*
Quote from: eddie on November 11, 2006, 02:06:11 AM
*falls threw trap door in the grass stratigicly placed for just such an occasion, and gets sent to a marsh full of marshmellows hundreds of miles away, where dragon cant find me, and presses the "shAnk-Bomb"(A-Bomb... that shanks things) button on his universal remote, shanking dragon, and everything within 70 miles of him*
Quote from: flamingdragon on November 11, 2006, 02:10:38 AM
*Run to my dragon-sized spaceship and launch into space, then fire my UBERSHANKER90000000 Missle at the planet Earth and shank the entire world, including Eddie.*
Quote from: eddie on November 11, 2006, 02:18:28 AM
*laughs quietly to himself, knowing that dragons cant aim, and watches missle miss earth, go into a blackhole, and come out, ironicly right outside flamings ship, shanking him*
Quote from: flamingdragon on November 11, 2006, 02:22:02 AM
*Pull my Wormhole generater out of my pocket and use it to make a wormhole in between me and the missle and the other side right next to Earth, The missle goes through it and comes out the other side shanking the world and Eddie yet again.*
Quote from: eddie on November 11, 2006, 02:26:29 AM
*while dragon does this, has enough time to get a new team of nerdy enginears, and they make a ship that shoots shankilles (shanking missiles) and finds dragon with his super radar and fires them at dragon, blowing his engines, and then his ship, shanking him*

we should make a new topic for this lol
Quote from: flamingdragon on November 11, 2006, 02:33:49 AM
*activates super shanking sheild which i installed on my ship, and then fire my supershankers which are millions of little shanking missles all headed for Eddie*

now that were all caught up...
*activates teleporters, sending himself to dragons ship, bringing a single knife and chalenges the dragon to a shanking duel yet again, one on one*

flamingdragon

*While eddie is teleporting onto my ship, I shank him in mid-teleport. I then activate the shank-destrust and escape in a escape pod, therefore even if my first shank didn't kill him, he's still dead because shank destruct drops 9999999999999999999999 knives from the roof all around the ship covering every area onto Eddie.*
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

RPing blows. Go play a real game noobs.

The_Crusade

Quote from: flamingdragon on November 11, 2006, 03:34:46 AM
*While eddie is teleporting onto my ship, I shank him in mid-teleport. I then activate the shank-destrust and escape in a escape pod, therefore even if my first shank didn't kill him, he's still dead because shank destruct drops 9999999999999999999999 knives from the roof all around the ship covering every area onto Eddie.*

*runs in and kills everyone*

flamingdragon

Where the hell do u run from, were both in spaceships retard.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

LOL

I was a stowaway

flamingdragon

on what!

I'm in an escape pod and eddie is injured inside of my ship with the shank-destruct activated, u have to join an RP the right way, like come in another spaceship or something and be more specific.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

*teleports into flamingdragon's ship and deactivates the shank-destruct, and forms an alliance with eddie*

SATISFIED?!?£!?!£!?£!

flamingdragon

u cant deactivate the shank-destruct!

u need my password, that's obvious!!!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Don't you think I already did that to deactivate it...Geez...

eddie

flamingdragon

I'm not even on the same ship, u can only shank Bakster.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

that was my doppleganger

flamingdragon

*Lands on Earth 2 and hires the smartest person on the planet to create the
SHANKINATOR 9999999, which blows up the universe with shanking knives except for within 1 mile from where it's activated, I then activate it, shanking Eddie and the already dead Bakster that somehow came back to life.*

Adun Toridas, Executor.