• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

RP

Started by flamingdragon, November 11, 2006, 02:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

*After of course I traped Eddie in an escape pod and jetisoned him.*
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

and yes my escape pod does indeed have escape pods
Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

what? how did u trap me?

*stays in the same area as dragon, so hes not shanked, then digs underground, brings bakster with cuz hes cool like that, and with his help, invents the SHANKINATOR 10000000, which is programmed to snank everyone who isnt wearing the specially designed rings, which there are 2 in existance ever, and activates he SK10M, wearing a ring, and having bakster wear another, and shanks everything but us*

we win

flamingdragon

There can only be one winner!

and I trapped u by pushing u into it. lol
So I assume u then landed the "escape pod of the escape pod" next to me.

*Luckily I had sabotaged the machine while u were working on it, causing it to shank people not wearing my modified ring, that I invented 2 of, put a ring on and then gave the other one to Bakster just because I can, then activated it.*

Adun Toridas, Executor.

eddie

fine, we both activate our machines, mine shanks u, urs shanks me, bakster has both rings, bakster wins, im tired, im going to sleep

gnight

flamingdragon

It's the same machine, I sabatoged it, I didn't create a new one. How would it still work on ur side.
::)

We'll continue this tommorow.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

th3_gu3st

you all dont know how to rp

normal rp rules..

no autohit 
no god modding
no super characters
no  taking control of other characters
no leet     
ooc posts  use ((   message )) 
you need to make a bio of your character or characters no more then 2

heres a bio format   
Name:
Race:
Weapon: (optional)
Armor: (optional)
Appearance:
Personality:
Short history: (optional

heres my normal bios i use around  diffrent threads
Name: ultswordsman

Nickname: ults

Race: unknown
Weapon: uses energy powered attacks,and can make weapons out of his energy, he also carries an enchanted sword made by him and empowered by his secret spell which is coded around his arm.

Armor: black,blue and gold robes which the colors swirl around almost as if they are alive.

appearance: short blonde hair,about 5 feet tall, the mark of the almight anchients on his back,and a spell stretching around his right arm that glows blood red when he is angry.

Personality: neutral

Short history unknown

my secound bio

Name: argo
Race: a demonic elf
Weapon:2 daggers hidden in his cloak,a long sword that can be uses with the elements,minor magic spells,a bow of pure diamond with arrows of magic givin to him by his brother,a pouch full of poisoned throwing needles and blow darts along with his dual swords he holds on his back, its also said that he can summon a sword of great power when in great need.
Armor: a cloak that he wears but under it he wears a full set of crystal armour but no helm, and he keeps a tiny box that transforms into a shield
Appearance: medium height,blone hair blue eyes,looks pretty young and his clothes all either blue or red.
Personality: none
Short history: after his parent were killed he has traveled with his brother ults for years training his bowmanship and his swordmanship

those are some examples

and you need a setting to use something like..

As you walk down the road, a large and dark building appears in the distance. You come closer, wondering where it came from and notice a sign that reads, “Red Moon Inn.* As if you have never noticed it before, you look up at the sky and notice that the moon is glowing a bright red as it directly hits the front of the inn. Intrigued by the presence of the red moon, you decide to stay at the inn, either because your traveling and have a long way to go or just for no reason at all. During your stay at the inn, you may meet lots of friends or even the love of your life. Welcome to the “Red Moon Inn” and enjoy your stay.

In the inn there is a lobby, a bar, plenty of rooms, and a library, along with a kitchen and a wine cellar in the basement. There is also an outdoor pool in the back of the inn. In the middle of the forest, there is spa that is made completetly out of marble.

Rooms: it has a large comfy bed, and chair in the corner, a desk, dresser, and sometimes a bookshelf filled with books.

Lobby: it has a lot of couches and tables, along with a fireplace on the west wall. Also, the lobby and the bar are right next to each other.

Bar: your normal looking bar with every drink that you can think of.

Library: Its a large room in the back of the inn and its just a room filled with books.

flamingdragon

First of all how do u not know what race u are, second of all, I know the rules, nut this way is fun to.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Ults is right for once, RPing with godmodding and auto hits is stupid.

Also medieval RPing owns futuristic.

Time to make up a character on the spot:

Name: Mordecai
Race: Demon Muahahah
Weapon: Two swords
Appearance: Long black hair, wears a long black coat with black leather gloves and black trousers and black boots...and don't forget a black hat!...not sure what demons look like face wise and skin wise
Personality: Evil, Sinister

th3_gu3st

you make up a race from elfs demons humans   werewolves and  other things

flamingdragon

Quote from: The_Crusade on November 13, 2006, 04:36:52 PM
Name: Mordecai

Made Up  ::)

That happens to be the name of one of the animal thngs on Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, cheater.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

th3_gu3st

argo shoots an arrow at mordecai for  taking his beer "YOU DUMB ASS BEER THEIF" said argo

The_Crusade

Quote from: flamingdragon on November 13, 2006, 11:28:36 PM
Made Up  ::)

That happens to be the name of one of the animal thngs on Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, cheater.

I got it from a former WWE wrestler who was uber cool.

flamingdragon

Quote from: flamingdragon on November 12, 2006, 03:56:01 AM
*Luckily I had sabotaged the machine while u were working on it, causing it to shank people not wearing my modified ring, that I invented 2 of, put a ring on and then gave the other one to Bakster just because I can, then activated it.* THAT MEANS IT ONLY KILLS U EDDIE!

Now lets continue where we left off before ults rudely interupted.
Adun Toridas, Executor.