• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

role playing

Started by th3_gu3st, November 13, 2006, 11:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

th3_gu3st

setting
As you walk down the road, a large and dark building appears in the distance. You come closer, wondering where it came from and notice a sign that reads, “Red Moon Inn.* As if you have never noticed it before, you look up at the sky and notice that the moon is glowing a bright red as it directly hits the front of the inn. Intrigued by the presence of the red moon, you decide to stay at the inn, either because your traveling and have a long way to go or just for no reason at all. During your stay at the inn, you may meet lots of friends or even the love of your life. Welcome to the “Red Moon Inn” and enjoy your stay.

In the inn there is a lobby, a bar, plenty of rooms, and a library, along with a kitchen and a wine cellar in the basement. There is also an outdoor pool in the back of the inn. In the middle of the forest, there is spa that is made completetly out of marble.

Rooms: it has a large comfy bed, and chair in the corner, a desk, dresser, and sometimes a bookshelf filled with books.

Lobby: it has a lot of couches and tables, along with a fireplace on the west wall. Also, the lobby and the bar are right next to each other.

Bar: your normal looking bar with every drink that you can think of.

Library: Its a large room in the back of the inn and its just a room filled with books.

rulesRules:
~No spamming
~No flaming
~No godmodding
~No autohitting
~No leet when talking in character
~4 character limit; unless I say otherwise
(c)~Use (()) or ooc: when talking out of character
~post bio before playing
~no stealing other chars
~ do  ~message~ when telekinetically talking

bio format
Bio Format:
Name:
Race:
Weapon: (optional)
Armor: (optional)
Appearance:
Personality:
Short history: (optional

heres my bios

Name: ultswordsman

Nickname: ults

Race: unknown

Weapon: uses energy powered attacks,and can make weapons out of his energy, he also carries an enchanted sword made by him and empowered by his secret spell which is coded around his arm.

Armor: black,blue and gold robes which the colors swirl around almost as if they are alive.

appearance: short blonde hair,about 5 feet tall, the mark of the almight anchients on his back,and a spell stretching around his right arm that glows blood red when he is angry.

Personality: neutral

Short history unknown

and my secound bio

Name: argo

Race: a demonic elf

Weapon:2 daggers hidden in his cloak,a long sword that can be uses with the elements,minor magic spells,a bow of pure diamond with arrows of magic givin to him by his brother,a pouch full of poisoned throwing needles and blow darts along with his dual swords he holds on his back, its also said that he can summon a sword of great power when in great need.

Armor: a cloak that he wears but under it he wears a full set of crystal armour but no helm, and he keeps a tiny box that transforms into a shield

Appearance: medium height,blone hair blue eyes,looks pretty young and his

clothes all either blue or red.

Personality: none

Short history: after his parent were killed he has traveled with his brother ults for years training his bowmanship and his swordmanship

now  use  these rules and settings to rp correctly

th3_gu3st

((heres a  example ))

ults and argo walk into the inn get their rooms and then go to the bar to drink some whisky

flamingdragon

SPAM[/b][/i][/u][/color][/size]
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

No, not spam, much less spam than your excuse for an RP thread.

My Bio
Name: Mordecai
Race: Demon Muahahah
Weapon: Two swords
Appearance: Long black hair, wears a long black coat with black leather gloves and black trousers and black boots...and don't forget a black hat!...not sure what demons look like face wise and skin wise
Personality: Evil, Sinister

*Mordecai enters lobby*

I can't see this going very far unless someone else joins in.

haferhole1

Quote from: flamingdragon on November 13, 2006, 02:56:31 PM
SPAM[/b][/i][/u][/color][/size]

omg, u dont know how hard u just made me laugh...

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

LOL. Maybe this might be mildly interesting if someone could translate the bits Ult's actually wrote into something that resembles proper English.

th3_gu3st

argo shot an arrow at mordicai for stealing is beer "YOU DUMBASS BEER THEIF!"     >:(

The_Crusade

*Mordecai rolled to the side quickly to dodge the arrow, whilst simulatenously drawing his twin swords. He let out a scream of anger and charged towards Argo, slicing clean through his neck and chest at the same time with both swords, one sword hit the left side whilst the other hit the right side of Argo's body. ((Pretty cool visual effect if you can imagine it ;) )). Argo's sliced body collapsed to the ground, blood flowing along the floor. Mordecai proceeded to greedily devour the corpse.*

Yes, I godmodded and Autohit....but it's ults ;)

The_Crusade

I'll add a bit onto the end:

*Mordecai proceeded to drink the entire beer supply of the bar with little effect whilst 4 sexy young stripper girls danced around him before they all left the bar to go to Mordecai's room*

th3_gu3st

((stupid noob))

ults got up and chopped off mordicai's family jewels both his arms and legs then threw hise torso into a meat grinder and kept the girls forhimself

flamingdragon

I then come in and take the girls because acording to ults they currently were with no one b/c "forhimself" is not a word.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: th3_gu3st on November 15, 2006, 12:31:01 AM
((stupid noob))

ults got up and chopped off mordicai's family jewels both his arms and legs then threw hise torso into a meat grinder and kept the girls forhimself

Ermm...you're dead and I ate your corpse. I'm afraid that isn't possible.

Karm5000

(You guys don't know how to play this properly do you?)

Name: Kram

Race: Immortally Dammed Elf

Weapon: Chaos Blade

Armor: flamingdragon Hide

Appearance: Short red hair, purple bloodshot eyes, handsome features?? Maybe

Personality: Cold and has none. He is a warlord so what is the purpose of having a personality?

Short history:
A traveling Chaotic, and barbaric destructor who was sold by his father at the age of five to the enemy and raised by Orks slavers. The Ork warlord GuzMech treated him horribly and it wasn’t until a unique twist of events on his tenth birthday that Kram was able to extract his vengeance he so thirsted for. He banded together a force of a 1000 Orks and led a rebellion against GuzMech while he was in his personal chambers. Before GuzMech the Warlord had died he cursed Kram with an immortal bloodlust for battle, but  Kram just spit in the Warlords face and lopped off  his head in response. Then he walked out of GuzMech’s chambers and stuck the head on a pike outside of the fortress for all the Ork warriors to see. Two days after that he left the Ork stronghold with as many supports as he could gather up and started a campaign to rid the world of his kin. He had almost succeeded had it not been for a brave knight by the name of Sir Gut and a powerful human fighter named Dodger (copyrighted and stuff). After Kram’s defeat the two men enlisted the help of the great and powerful Maltu to exile Kram into the expanses of the universe so he could never endanger their existences again. The Guest also joined into this series of events by tricking the evil wizard Bakster and his followers to slaughter or en-slave the majority of the Ork troops that had been part of Kram’s army.
Since his exile, Kram has traveled across the realms of space and time, fought countless battles, and has had many victories and defeats. For 10 years he has found himself on an unending quest for the total conquest of his immortal blood-lusting soul.

(The Current Story)
Kram nosily enters through the doors of the Red Moon Inn. He walks over the pool of blood from Argos and Mordicais disfigured bodies and slams his fist into the bar top.

"Bartender, give me the strongest sh** you have and make it a double."
"Coming right up"

Kram gets his drink and downs it. As he puts the shot glass back atop the bar, he smiles at the carnage about him. He spots the half mutilated body of Argo with a bite taken out of the torso, get up and order a whiskey to ease the odd pain he has on his right side.
Kram downs his second drink and hears the melodious sound of a great meat grinder in the background. He looks towards the left end of the bar to see Ults trying to stuff all of Mordicais body parts into the machine. Then Kram's old war ally Dragon(?) walks into the Inn, all dress up in red-black battle torn armor. He immediately spots the pack of dumb blondes at the far right end of the bar and swaggers over towards them to try and woe them away to his chambers. Meanwhile, Mordica's head curses at Ults while being stuffed into the meat grinder, as the Bartender calmly cleans a rather odd shaped and weird looking shot glass.

"Hey Barkeep, give me one more shot of that stuff and I want it in the glass you are currently cleaning."
"Okay man its your death not mine."

The Barkeep pours Kram his drink and he half consumes it, then watches as the liquor takes effect on everyone in the bar. Argo reverts back to his normal self, while sipping away at his second whisky shot. Mordicai appears as well, all limbs attached to him and pretty much back to his normal physical state. He is standing in front of the meat grinder, and is laughing heartily at Ults who is cursing and swearing at the machine for not working properly. Meanwhile, Dragon puts the moves on one of the blonde girls named Poison Ivy and gets slapped across the face, for putting the moves on her too fast.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

Quote from: Karm5000 on November 17, 2006, 08:03:47 PM
(You guys don't know how to play this properly do you?)
Armor: flamingdragon Hide

What did I ever do to u?
And apparently u don't know how to play this properly. In order to get my hide, u would have had to kill me and I don't see anything about that in ur story.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I can't be bothered reading all that shizzle.

*Enters the bar, orders a beer and sits down*