• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Double Kill.

Started by Dodger, December 14, 2005, 01:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitchy_11

Quote from: Fleur De Chanson on December 14, 2005, 09:37:26 AM
holy crap... your obsession with me is really getting old :-\ you really need to get a life... u've been obsessed with a person on a game who you've never met b4 for over 5 years.... hell you will probably be insulting me on your death bed when your an old man... it will probly be your dying wish for whoever is there to go on cyber battles and kill me one last time for u :D you really are pathetic... seriously get over it..

I can see it now........Song and Digi will get married......but gut will come running down the aisle yelling " I OBJECT " in hopes that he will marry her....lol

anyways i have seen two commanders die from goo/fire at the saem time. It happened to me and a guest in a 5 player game, one player put goo beside me and another put fire beside guest......when it came to turns, it showed my commander being killed, then immediately after the guest was killed, they dont show the "dead commander" at the same time.
Colt 45 n two zig-zags... baby thats all we need

Bakster

But what happens if the two remaining commanders die at the same time?

I think the server will overload and explode.

SabreWulf

Awesome thread, i want to hear more thoughts.

Coke_Can

isent there like a 0.001% for a double kill to happen?

flamingdragon

Well it depends on wether their trying to get it to happen or not. If, they aren't, it is very unlikely, but if they are for the whole game, it is about a 5% chance I'm guessing.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

It's very very hard to achieve. Two people, who shall remain nameless lest they get banned, spent about a week trying to crash the server various ways. We, *cough* I mean they, never achieved it, but this was one they tried, and failed to do.

flamingdragon

Well u and guest should try again.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on December 21, 2006, 11:45:40 AM
It's very very hard to achieve. Two people, who shall remain nameless lest they get banned, spent about a week trying to crash the server various ways. We, *cough* I mean they, never achieved it, but this was one they tried, and failed to do.

You're not the only ones who tried it...mentioning no other names... ;D

Slayer_Z

I seriously missed you guys. ;D
its good to be back, I hope this tournement turns out well, and I hope im not at work wen it happens.
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS