• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

did the scores get reset?

Started by ZAPTONE_Z, April 23, 2005, 10:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Hi Ice! Havn't seen you around for ages.

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on October 12, 2005, 06:28:04 PM
They don't play anymore, so it sets a constant target to aim for, as you know it's not going to change.

But their score is invalid as they have not played for so long.

Silencer

slayer you douchebag dont worry im not goin anywhere...its just a little lame scores are bein reset...but whatever
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Slayer_Z

Silencer, they arent getting reset.
And dont ever call me a brown noser, dude said he would quit if I beat him, I told him not to cause I like the compitition.
And you look like you got a wicked glass jaw dude.
;)
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

The_Gu3st

ENOUGH TALK ABOUT RESETTING THE SCORES!
They are NOT being RESET!
This thread dates back to like april for god's sake... it was when the game was still under testing!

Silencer

i said id quit if you beat me? you must have a real disorientated view on our convo cuz that was never said. and yes, its quite the glass jaw...
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

SiR gUt

well hopefully none of you are going to pass me. remember I still play and my score is still gonna be changing.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Silencer

dont worry about that gut, i got too much of a life to hit the 1,000 score range. Im amazed that some people have managed hitting 1,000 games...

SiR gUt

you trying to be funny? you have any idea of how much i play?? where the hell you get off, to assume that people have no life because they reach 1000 points??
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

cDigital

When you "Ass u me" You make an Ass out of you and me, well maybe not me, but Bakster.   ;D

Slayer_Z

Silencer, dont Flatter yourself, thats what Ice said to me. Thats why I told him I wanted to team with him. sSo he wouldnt quit.
Hes not bad, But I beat him.
Anyway, Im not mad at you for calling me an asskisser anymore.
But make sure you know what your talkin about otherwise you make yourself look stupid.
;)
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Silencer

Im pretty sure i could care less if i offend people or make myself look stupid over the internet. OH NO, if im unliked on the internet i could just die..lmfao