• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

showing lobby while in pre-game lobby

Started by flamingdragon, May 09, 2005, 05:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

I think it should show # of people in main lobby or show the lobby off to the side while your in pre-game lobby. That way you wont start game when someones about to join it.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Bakster

Good point.

When there's 3+ people in the lobby, you make a new game, nobody joins, you worry that they have all made a new game and left you out. You should be able to view the lobby whilst making a new game.

Another point, when you click 'start game' and the 5 seconds starts ticking, people can leave at the 1 second and then you are stuck playing on your own.

Two suggestions:
1. Make it so all the players at the pre-game lobby have to all click start to play (People who don't will get booted out after a minute)
2. Make it so you can leave the one player game without refreshing or closing the window.

flamingdragon

I think countdown should just stop when u are only person in game.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

matlu

Quote2. Make it so you can leave the one player game without refreshing or closing the window.

I guess I could make command   /quit  (which you'd have to type into chatbox, beginning with slash), and it would make you quit the current game and return you back to lobby (regardless of whether you are single player, or there are more players)