• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Chaos Lord

Started by Chaos_Lord, August 29, 2007, 02:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

They are at that, but you never pointed out that  "The Crusade" with a devil avatar is conflicting.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Chaos_Lord

Typical of such underlings, always concentrating on the irrelavent. I will hurt you 'dumbass'!

flamingdragon

Your mother always concentrates on the irrelevant.

,  you

BTW you spelt irrelevant wrong.  :P
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 07, 2007, 12:09:56 AM
They are at that, but you never pointed out that  "The Crusade" with a devil avatar is conflicting.

I fail to see how. Crusade is surely just a synonym of campaign, or similar. Doesn't conflict with a devil avatar :-\

Besides, Bakster used that because it's an album by Trivium.

flamingdragon

I know he just used it because it's an album by trivium, however I wasn't referring to the word crusade but to the crusades.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on September 08, 2007, 12:44:07 AM
I fail to see how. Crusade is surely just a synonym of campaign, or similar. Doesn't conflict with a devil avatar :-\

Besides, Bakster used that because it's an album by Trivium.

Aww, Dodger knows me too well! :-*

Dodger

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 08, 2007, 12:57:05 AM
I know he just used it because it's an album by trivium, however I wasn't referring to the word crusade but to the crusades.

Okay, fair enough. Then I guess that would be.

dragon75

i find him funny. he's trying to make some activity in this game. i like him :)
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

flamingdragon

I never said I didn't like him, I just said he didn't know how to spell.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Chaos_Lord

Spelling is not the yardstick of a thinker my American friends...actions speak louder than (misspelt) words.

flamingdragon

I think I'm the only one here that is indeed American........

And spelling is in fact not the yardstick, it just sharpens it my good man, and it is best to have the sharpest tools.
Adun Toridas, Executor.