• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

the old cyberwars players

Started by icesabree, May 20, 2005, 05:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildtigre

Aaaaaah! Does anybody remember me? I = Wildtigre, masenko, + TazA. Cheers to the people who made Cyber battles and the other games :).

TheMcCool

Yeah, you were probably going to win.. Could have gone either way though. ;)

On the freezing- I'm no expert, but it sounds like you might have some malicious software on your systems. If you don't have it, try getting and using Ad-Aware, and also a good anti-virus program. I use AVG, which you can get at www.grisoft.com. The Ad-Aware site is www.lavasoftusa.com.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Mistress

Hmmmmm. I do have an ad aware program. Though...it probably doesn't work very well...taking about 20 seconds to scan...And some idiot in my household paid money for it :\ However, I have heard of other people freezing. I just thought it was some bug...I don't know :|

man01

Johny

Quote from: cDigital on June 17, 2005, 04:19:47 AM
Hello guys,  i was 17, or 16. (no, i didn't cheat)  I remember Sir Gut, i rememer the mummer, and it's a dam shame jagax is a bunch off jagoffs.  They discontinued our favorite game for runescape.  (Sellouts)  I am happy to see all the work Duel Board has done to bring it back.  Thank you!

I just want everyone to know that dirty skank Song Flower isnt here :P hehe jk

I miss some of those old player with the exeption of Song Flower.  That dumb hoe. 

Some of you might remember the tournaments and the dynamic database programing i did to hold tournaments.   I was a back seat helper,  Koala and Mbj77 were more active in the public eye..   

Its really cool seeing you guys again.. maybe ill check into the development side.. i love this game, i miss it..

Good news, People dont die from ranged attacks, bad news i may have encountered a bug, i have to see if i can recreate before i report.. Peace all you cyberwars old schoolers!
digital or wateva ur name is, i've known song flower long enough (about 6 months) to know she would pwn ur arse in rl . And to be having a whinge over a game like this is childish....your a bloody woman. Pick up ur act and stop acting like a little shit and get ova urself

Prince_Death

Reg50

Well I know I'm a little late to reply lol but I also used to play on Gamesdomain.  I played on there ever since it was started. But when battle things came in thats what I always played. I was one of the best in that game until You had people like java nick and Narracer that cheated there way to Scores way beyond Deemed..But I my ending score before the game was shut down was I believe somewhere around 20,000 points. Quite a bit of points. But now thats over and Now I have to play a game that I played a little bit but not as much as battlethings. And this game was cyber wars... I also was on the list on this game idk my points but I know I made the list on cyber wars and I made the list Right after I beat Kaoss. :)

AWS2

when were you on the list and what was your name?
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Reg50 on September 03, 2005, 06:03:28 AM
Hells_Guest

I love this name....

my name on runescape- HellStorm666/HellsFire666 (that one i share with gut)

Name on GDC- The_Guest, HellStorm666,HellsKeeper9

AWS2

your reg_thebomb? i love that guy...or u...no way

i thought u meant you were on the CW's list...yes, AWS Sk8r was me...but now i am happy to find out that you were reg_thebomb...i love this site...yippee
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Reg50

Yea AWS Im reg_thebomb1 lol i know you.. I played you in battle thingz alot... If anytime You see a reg in a name its probably me lol.
And The_Guest Idk where  I came up with Hells_Guest lol.