• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Disconnected/ TRAINERS ??

Started by man01, May 31, 2005, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

Bah, I spoke too soon.. I don't understand this.. It was fine for over a week. Hate losing to cocky noobs because of my connection. :P

Edit: Just an update, on the offchance anyone cared.. I think it is an overheating problem. While the dsl modem was losing connection the whole day yesterday, today I placed an ice pak beneath it and didn't have any problems at all today. Played a few really great games... just like old times. ;) I'll probably need to find a more permanent cooling solution though. If only I had air conditioning...
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

matlu

Interesting. Maybe you need better modem.

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

T3h luggage

I recommend you buy a better modem. ;D

TheMcCool

man01

Could there be trainers for this game ??

TheMcCool

lol I've been wondering about that too. It's in the topic title but no mention of it in any of the posts.

matlu

Quote from: TheMcCool on July 19, 2005, 05:20:24 AM
lol I've been wondering about that too. It's in the topic title but no mention of it in any of the posts.

If you find some let me know :) I cannot get to top 20  :D