• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Only 35 turns to Draw?

Started by TheMcCool, June 07, 2005, 10:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exiledragon

beleive me, if you are playing with a noob it will take 20 minutes

and i officially challenge u to a fight to the death!!!!!
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

zozefup

I think its an easy fix.  Bump it up to 40 turns in all games, just add an offer draw button like in checkers.  All players must except it for it to be a draw.  You might have to make a rule that you can only request a draw 3 times per game or something to stop people from requesting every turn.

matlu

Not bad idea, but there is no space for extra button on the screen.

Recently I played some long games, and I believe that 35 turns is enough, it mostly becomes boring after that point.

Rob Gambino

I agree, 35 is quite enough for me.

TheMcCool

It is a rare occurance where it would be worth it to have more than 35 turns, but it does happen. That's why I related a description of one in the topic. On the whole I don't care, just sayin though.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

anima

Quote from: matlu on June 08, 2005, 04:40:57 PM

In fact, long time ago I had more related ideas, in order to prevent games ending in draw - for example to give one random action to each player after 20 turns (when everyone has most likely exhausted all actions).

That is a great idea! I have been in several battles where me and my opponent had nothing to kill eachother with and neither of us was going to risk losing by using our commanders.