• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

rook players

Started by flamingdragon, October 20, 2006, 04:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

How did all these people learn that this site had rook so fast so that it now has hundreds of players?

Why didn't this happen with cyber wars?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

There was one site that had rook, it went down, this one came up almost immediately. All the players told each other.
There was like a 3 year gap with GD castle going down and this site. All the players had lost contact...

Rook was more popular that CB...  :(

In it's prime Cyber Battles did have about 100 active players here, maybe the real question is why did they stop playing?

Raz

I hear that. Boy, im tellin you i loved cyberwars at GD Castle. Finally decided to google it one day and found this place. I tried to tell my friends but they werent interested. Now, i can sit in there for about and hour and maybe see 1 person come through. Still enjoy it though =) , except those days where absolutely NOTHING works for you *cough*Last Night*cough*

flamingdragon

lol, I think you beat me at least once.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

I'm glad some people still play anyway.  :)

Karm5000

Rook is a totally whacked out system of gameplay for me and the lounge is so vulgar sometimes, that I've stopped trying to get good at it and haven't played the game for some time now. At least in cyber battles most of the time there is honor among fighters. In rook the percentages are few but there are still *some* who win and lose with grace and are a real pleasure to play the game with, its just that the many overwhelm the few.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000