• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

RP game room

Started by Adam, August 02, 2005, 01:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

ok adam thx to u me and dodger we can get a room up now we just need to combine our ideas man
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Don't use that room dude, it was just an example...

ultswordsman

nooo we take adams drawings,the scroll bar  and copy paste funtions from u room and a few of my ideas and there we go a nice room
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Adam

oh must we use my drawings? god they were rough and im not so sure i should claim them :-\

The_Gu3st

not sure where tiras got the script for the chatroom, ask him and I'm sure he'll hook you up. But if you're gonna use the tournament room for the time being, make sure it is empty at tournament time.

Bakster

What's so good about RPing here anyway? I'm sure there are lots of good RP websites, or a chat room website would be fine. Matlu has other more important things to do.

If you don't know any other RP rooms: www.google.com

Dodger

I think the whole idea is about attracting people to DB Bakster :P

Adam

its not a matter of other places... its a matter of matlu ASKED FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE A ROOM FOR US... meaning he requested to do this... therefore its kinda on his priority list as i see it... he decided not me... im not one to decline whats offered and itd be really nice to have an rp room tailored for us... no matter how perfect it would or wouldnt be...

but the idea is to attract RPers, and thus attract more people in total...