• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

The First Place Match

Started by The_Gu3st, August 09, 2005, 07:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

Although I agree with zz on this, I must also agree that he's a fag, arrogant, and has a sadistic personality. I mean they weren't forcing anyone to participate in this, everyone could just ignore it if they want to. So even though I think the topic is stupid, it's still rude and kind of pointless to come in and flame them.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

zzboots

Quote from: TheMcCool on August 14, 2005, 05:48:56 AM
Although I agree with zz on this, I must also agree that he's a fag, arrogant, and has a sadistic personality. I mean they weren't forcing anyone to participate in this, everyone could just ignore it if they want to. So even though I think the topic is stupid, it's still rude and kind of pointless to come in and flame them.
Hmm, I came in and posted my thoughts on the topic.  Last time I checked, freedom of speech is still permitted.  I shot down an idea that you yourself do not agree with.  I have not, and will not, flame anyone in this topic.  Rather, I am on the receiving end of many flames, including yours,  which I consider to be unprovoked and unnecessary.

<edit>Fixed a spelling mistake<edit>
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Fleur De Chanson

Quote from: zzboots on August 10, 2005, 10:01:08 AM
No offense but I don't think either of you warrent a special one on one match.
Quote from: zzboots on August 10, 2005, 06:06:02 PM
I'm not the one trying to set up special one on one matches, asking people to give me free points if i defeat one person. Just play the game. And when abc hits 1000 points, he hits 1000 points.

Points = Skill * Time
Quote from: zzboots on August 11, 2005, 05:20:04 AM
Looking at the title of the post I realized something. God forbid I would ever get something to go through my head but I guess I got lucky. If this is the "First Place Match", wouldnt it be logical for first place to play second? I might have missed a few classes in sports 101, but that is normally how they determine who is number one.
umm mummer u mite wanna re-read zz's posts... not once did he call them any names or anything that'd be concidered flaming... like he said he just posted his thoughts... explained why he disagrees with it without using any name calling what so ever. the guest on the other hand did not..
Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 11, 2005, 05:57:41 AM
Good point, infact, to bettere suit this topic now, im gonna name it "ZZ is arrogant", k? Good.

Edit: Nvm, I'm not even going to sink to your level ZZ... it would not only waste my time, but I also want to set an example for everyone to ignore fags like you. You seem to always wanna start shit for no reason, absolutely no reason... maybe you just have a sadistic personality, just stop.
obviously cant take any critisism...coulda explained why he thought he was right and zz is wrong or just ignored him... but no all he did is post a bunch of name calling...

Quote from: TheMcCool on August 14, 2005, 05:48:56 AM
then u agreed that its stupid and u agreed that zz is an arrogant fag with a sadistic personality... so um that'd mean u did more flaming then him  ;) hell i did more flaming then zz really... i called them retarded moronic scammers.... and u didnt mention a thing about me flaming. so that tells me u dont like zz and just wanted an excuse to flame him... kinda hypocritical dont ya think  :P

The_Gu3st

Actually, the thing between me and zz has been going on for a while and i *think* we finally solved our problem, it's not like I randomly decided that I didnt like zz b/c he didnt like my idea. Song, i know your great friends with zz and blitz, so of course i don't expect you to disagree with them rather than provide backup, so instead i ignored everything you said (just for the record).

TheMcCool

No offense but I don't think either of you warrent a special one on one match.

It's indirect, but that can be taken as a flame and is no doubt what set off The_Gu3st. And I just ignored your post Song...lol. Anyway, you guys take this stuff too seriously. My post was half-joking - I didn't really mean anything I said in it except for the part about just ignoring topics like these instead of coming in and confronting them, setting off laughable, petty arguments which basically have no point. I don't think they're special enough for a special match, but who cares. Let those who are interested participate if they want. If that's fun for them who am I to judge. If you're not interested, no one's forcing you to do anything.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

BlitzJoker

Quote from: BlitzJoker on August 13, 2005, 04:05:35 AM
I vote for me vs. zz on his 1000 pt match, just as long as the winner gets free points.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on August 15, 2005, 12:56:50 AM
Song, i know your great friends with zz and blitz, so of course i don't expect you to disagree with them rather than provide backup

Hey I was just poking fun at how everyone got their panties in a bunch over such a menial situation.  ;) :D

.....and I read Song's post, and didn't just ignore it! 8).....

Fleur De Chanson

Quote from: BlitzJoker on August 15, 2005, 03:55:13 AM
Hey I was just poking fun at how everyone got their panties in a bunch over such a menial situation.  ;) :D

.....and I read Song's post, and didn't just ignore it! 8).....
yay! 1 person read my post! ;D was startin to worry there for a minute... whats the point of posting if everyones gonna ignore my posts  :o how rude!  >:( at least i know u 2 read my last post sinse u replied to it... probly cuz i used quotes tho, so it wasnt really me talkin for half it... i should do that more often.. like in this one i quoted blitz so maybe u guys wont ignore it  :P oh and mummer u gotta work on your joking.. really by the tone of your typing u sounded err your typing looked serious!!! u should like throw a lol  :P in there and maybe a jk  ;)

TheMcCool

I think jokes are better if you don't make it obvious with smileys and lols all over the place... ;) But yeah I do regret ever posting in this topic. Sorry if I made you feel bad zz.

Bakster

zzboots

Quote from: TheMcCool on August 15, 2005, 09:13:51 AM
I think jokes are better if you don't make it obvious with smileys and lols all over the place... ;) But yeah I do regret ever posting in this topic. Sorry if I made you feel bad zz.
Yes when I read your reply I was in tears.  Thankfully blitz's soothing touch got me back on my feet. ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

fluer de chanson of whatever it is = song. Im locking this topic, it's over anyways.