• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Cyber Battle Screenshots

Started by Bakster, August 09, 2005, 04:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob50

one more time, this time bigger
haha, i totally own baksters WORST... HAND... EVER  ;D

Dodger

No way, you have armour, and tech 1 and 2 so you can get it.  Easy :)

Jacob50

yes and i can also get a hovership and aproach him and when he is close i can holo my tank to put him out of his misery  ::) wonderful hand... ::)

Bakster

Dodger

Put force armour, pred and more transport in that hand, then it's the best :)

MathWiz20

I got a sweet hand here
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

MathWiz20

<fixed>
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Jacob50

1st picture: three pulses, nice  :)

2nd picture: all of stuff is mine, all real (the slimes are his but w/e), most stuff i ever had in a game. i beamed the pred, resurected the queen and hypnoed the mech (i pulsed it three times before) funny thing about that mech, it used to be a queen, but dodger mutatated it into mech ( ;D)

Dodger

Quotefunny thing about that mech, it used to be a queen, but dodger mutatated it into mech

Hmmm....That wasn't cool.  :(

Jacob50

I thought it was pretty amusing.

MathWiz20

K everyone i fixed my screenshot...thanks dodger  ;D

Dodger

Bakster

Above is my quickest ever 3 player wins. It took a mere 4 turns. I killed the first guy in the first two turns with a holo eye, then killed the second guy as you can see.

zzboots

Quote from: Bakster on April 07, 2006, 10:56:59 PM

Above is my quickest ever 3 player wins. It took a mere 4 turns. I killed the first guy in the first two turns with a holo eye, then killed the second guy as you can see.

ive seen cheaters win in one ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA