• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Cyber Battle Screenshots

Started by Bakster, August 09, 2005, 04:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cDigital

Yes it ened in a draw because my opponent is too slow and could not kill me..  ;D

Bakster

BBC3 has two spiders, so me and reg teamed up and he started crying.
Then Reg got a mech and killed BBC's spider, so I summoned my mech and killed Reg's mech ( :D)
Then BBC elctropulsed my mech and killed me. I assume Reg lost shortly afterwards.

Reg50

No, Actually I won lol....I had 2 alien queens and a flying slime to kill him with lol   ;D..Your plan of backstabbing me failed lol...

The_Gu3st

Dodger

Bakster

Pff. That is merely staged. My screenshots were genuine :P

The_Gu3st

Well duh... but staged or nor that was quite an accomplishment. It was like working a puzzle trying to get all the peices in the right spots without checking the king. Took hellavah long time, more than 15 turns.

The_Gu3st

Remember those cheats that sk8erboy was passing around? It turns out they work... here's a game between me and stitchy_11 when I activated the hacks.

edit: removed chat b/c stitchy was being abusive to me  >:(

edit 2: Yes, even that probe is mine. he attacked it 4 times but I had the invincibility hack activated too. It eventually killed him.

eddie

how long did that pic take u to make? like 2 mins?

Dodger

mmm The commander and probe graphcs arn't even the right ones.

ultswordsman

lol he made that by hand not in a game
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

Oh man! You guys figured me out! What a bunch of geniuses!!!

zzboots

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

cDigital

Speaking of genius.  Bakster is a fine chess player, everyone should play him in chess. 

Sabre Akh

I think this is still one of the best cw/cb pics around. It's genuine aswell, neither of us had any more monsters to beam down, this game lasted long time