• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

LO-SCORE TABLE (aka Bottom 20)

Started by matlu, August 12, 2005, 08:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on August 15, 2005, 04:25:51 PM
It's obvious, people are multi-naming.

Look at the Top 10, the majority of them have "disappeared". I know for a fact that skin and kaoss are one and the same.

And suddenly people like Waylan and Reg50 come along and zoom up the charts like wildfire. I have a feeling that Waylan and Reg50 have more than one name.

Bakster, how do you "know for a fact" that skin and kaoss r the same people?

Bakster

They act exactly the same way, and as soon as kaoss left, this person called skin came in.

The_Gu3st

The you don't "know for a fact". Its just an assumption... or maybe a coincidence.

zzboots

I talk to Kaoss every once in awhile on MSN.  I haven't talked to him in awhile.  He is probably busy with his career, life, other games, etc.  Why would he stop playing on his name and start over without informing anyone?
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

well for one, once you get a certain amount of pts ppl start teaming on you and say things like "well since abc is gonna end up winning in the end anyways, i say we just kill him now".

It really does make a difference if someone thinks you are a n00b compared to someone who is experienced.

Bakster

Quote from: zzboots on August 17, 2005, 08:15:42 PM
I talk to Kaoss every once in awhile on MSN.  I haven't talked to him in awhile.  He is probably busy with his career, life, other games, etc.  Why would he stop playing on his name and start over without informing anyone?

It happens way too much on shizmoo, hiding on new usernames. Guess it's not the same here. My bad.

AWS2

Bakster, im sure you feel outnumbered here, but don't worry about it, you said something controversial and started a good conversation/debate.  I have played with Reg and Waylan though, and I can't see why either of them would cheat, they are both good players. 
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Coke_Can

SiR gUt

heh wish i cud see a list of all the cheaters
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA