• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Story Time!

Started by The_Gu3st, August 14, 2005, 12:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

th3_gu3st

lol im slayer            ults             the account im on now        along with 2 others on the site dodger

Dodger

Big unessessary                          spaces                             everywhere are                 very                                               confusing for                     me.

flamingdragon

Quote from: th3_gu3st on September 26, 2006, 11:52:53 PM
lol heres a tip karm  slayer,ults,this account and  2 others here are mine, but sadly i always forget my passes then i never see matlu to get them back :(

maybe you should save them to a file on your computer???
Adun Toridas, Executor.

th3_gu3st

lol my computer took a crap a few days ago  :'(  so im on familys computer

flamingdragon

Don't feel bad, my computers been down for about 3 weeks, and i've been having to use family computer.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

Hey I don't even have my own computer.  You should feel luckly to be able to have something to complain about.   :-\
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

Dodger

Game of luck:

Me, Anima and Goodfella.

Goodfella destroys my Pred with disintergrator. Annoying, but plausible.
I resurrect it, kill him.
Anima kills my pred again with his Mutant Mount (str 3 v def 7 = 3.3%)
I wipe out all of Anima's stuff with my Queen. Until it is killed by his commander (str 5 v def 8 = 10%)
And last but not least, my Psi Lord kills Anima with it's range attack. (Str 1 v def 5 = 3.3%).

I challenge anyone to replicate those percentages ;D

The_Crusade

Story: One day, The_Crusade read a story and thought to himself "Wow, Cyber Battles really is 100% luck." End Story.

SabreWulf

Quote from: Dodger on December 18, 2006, 05:56:45 PM
Game of luck:

Me, Anima and Goodfella.

Goodfella destroys my Pred with disintergrator. Annoying, but plausible.
I resurrect it, kill him.
Anima kills my pred again with his Mutant Mount (str 3 v def 7 = 3.3%)
I wipe out all of Anima's stuff with my Queen. Until it is killed by his commander (str 5 v def 8 = 10%)
And last but not least, my Psi Lord kills Anima with it's range attack. (Str 1 v def 5 = 3.3%).

I challenge anyone to replicate those percentages ;D

GG  ;D

Wow, I have never been one to complain about odds, but today has been pretty extraordinary when it comes to low prob kills.

SabreWulf

Note: Probability isn't the main factor. Dodger won because he haxed me  :D

But seriously, how and why does that image appear of a battlemech when i log in dodger :/

Dodger

What image of a Battlemech?

SabreWulf

Dodger

Quote from: SabreWulf on December 18, 2006, 06:37:26 PM
But seriously, how and why does that image appear of a battlemech when i log in dodger :/

What the hell are you on about?

The_Crusade

I would post an owl here, but I'm on a laptop at school with only a touchpad so it's rather inconvenient.