• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Wanted: Flame section

Started by Parsley, August 23, 2005, 06:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsley

Would it be a good idea to add a Flame section so as to give Sir G... uh, I mean... people a little corner to themselves for random rants?

;)

matlu

very good idea :)

BTW, why not make a website dedicated to flamers? It would be very successful :)

Slayer_Z

hehehe
you could give the page a pink ribbon, and tight leather pants.
And maby a cute little manpurse with glitter.
what could it be called though.
Flaming what...
i got it
Flaming Gamers.
what do you all think?
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Parsley

SiR gUt

what do you mean, my little rants though??

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

TheMcCool

When you type in all caps in some of your posts, it kind of looks like you're ranting unless you read carefully.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Bakster

Quote from: Parsley on August 23, 2005, 06:31:00 PM
Would it be a good idea to add a Flame section so as to give Sir G... uh, I mean... people a little corner to themselves for random rants?

;)

www.shizmoo.com used to have a "Smashtalk" section to the forums. When that was removed, the large majority of the idiots left, and basically all the flaming has gone. Even the joke flaming!

SiR gUt

well their not rants. Just because someone types in caps, doesn't mean they are screaming.

The_Gu3st

ATTENTION EVERYONE! DUELBOARD NEEDS MORE PLAYERS!

If you're sick of waiting in the lobby for countless minutes then there is a quick and easy way to get more people to come to this site. Simple follow these rules:

First, go to: http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/vote.asp

Next, scroll to the bottom of that page and click the "vote" link

Finally, select "cyber battles" from the list and click on "VOTE"

If we get this game to #1 or even close, we would get tons of publicity. Now get off yer asses and vote!

<EDIT> IT IS POSSIBLE TO VOTE ONCE EVERYDAY! THIS WAY, WE CAN GET TONS OF MORE VOTES FROM EVERYONE! MAKE SURE TO TRY AND VOTE EVERYDAY!

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Me? Spam? You must be thinking about bakster...  :-*

AWS2

I think it is a terrible idea.  It seems to me Parsley is the one flaming...now I know why I am pissed off  >:(...because Parsley has authority that he should not...I am officially done with the Forums until...
A.  Parsley is no longer a mod.
B.  I get unpissed off for some outside reason.
C.  Im not sure what C is, but it is a possibility.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

The_Gu3st

Lolz, like awsypoo I like love you. Lolz... k c u around handsome!

Slayer_Z

He IS handsome, all my girlfriends little sisters want him ,and he dosent even know half of em
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS