• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ROFLMAO!!!

Started by Prince_Death, August 28, 2005, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince_Death

Dooooooooooooooooooood...i killed druggedhippo with a PROBE!!...he was trapped by goo and fire and i kept attacking him and then a way cleared...when he came out i attacked head on with my probe and he died...wtf is up with that?????

The_Gu3st

you just got lucky, thats what happened.

Prince_Death

Yeah but he still got owned by a probe lmao

waylan

r u sure it wasnt me? i got wasted by a probe yesterday and i played a few games vs. you  ;D

Prince_Death

Nah lol...cuz it just happened today..but u better keep your eyes split...me and that probe are coming for you :P

Bakster

Are you gonna post every time you get lucky?

sabre_king05

btw are u talkin to me now waylan?

AWS2

stick with camo blade, its cooler and you don't have to be a sabre, its a win-win situation
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

The_Gu3st

My thoughts exactly. As much as i'd like to see more players here, I don;t wanna see sabres.

SiR gUt

nah let the sabres come so i can taKe them out 1 by 1 as usual
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

BladeSabre

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 01, 2005, 05:57:46 PM
My thoughts exactly. As much as i'd like to see more players here, I don;t wanna see sabres.

What about me?  ;D

sabre_king05

sabre rules come on u sabres emerge as the true owners of cyber battles all u sabres who are with me plz reply

Dodger

If you are gonna re-form the sabre clan then I am going to found an anti-sabre clan dedicated to the destruction of sabres! hahaha! Anyone with ME?

The_Gu3st

BladeSabre = the exception (not like she plays the game anyways...)

And dodger, if they do remake the sabres then I'm joining.

Dodger

Joining me or joining the sabres?? ???