• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Dodger

T3h luggage

Quote from: Dodger on August 02, 2005, 02:53:17 AM
Stop saying t3h!
NEVER!!!!11
Anyway, About half of his face and hair are metal.  But if you insist.

BladeSabre

That's an improvement. Perhaps still one more pixel of metal on the left side of his mask?

Bakster

What makes Douglas the "Master of English" anyway? Just because he writes letters for every post...

Dodger

I always thought that was kinda a waste of time...and space.

The_Gu3st

Howdy Doodie!

He is the "master of english" because he says bye to people with things like "toodles" and hello to people with things like "Howdy doodie". This is also why he is my idol. If there is anything I can ever do for your dougie fell free to "asky me" and i will be your loyal "slavey".

TOODLES!!!
The_Guest

TheMcCool

It's just his style. Nothing wrong with it; nothing special about it. Some people seem overly impressed with him, which is kind of annoying, but that's their prerogative. :P
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Bakster

Isn't "Howdy" a cowboy word...and cowboys come from America... :P

TheMcCool

No, cowboys came from Japan in the early 18th century.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

The_Gu3st

They came from japan?! weird...

Bakster

It's hard to imagine Japanese people in cowboy clothes and swinging a lasso around...

TheMcCool

They used lassos and big cowboy boots, and rode horses and stuff. The only difference was the hats. They wore those samurai hat things. The cowboy hats of today were an attempt to copy that. But instead of totally copying it, they made changes for comfort and style, producing the unique cowboy hats we know today.

T3h luggage

I would yell at you guys to stay on topic, but hey, it adds more pages to my thread, plus it's amusing.

BlitzJoker

McCool i think you are mistaken on the cowboys comming from Japan.......quite mistaken. Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy