• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3h luggage

Hi agian, it's been a while.  I have been working on other spriting projects recently, so, yeah.  Here is a mutant.   I liked the first one, but it turned out hard to animate.

Chase

Wow looks great. Keep up the good work! :)

I like the dead phase most

HellsRage666

Wow luggage, these are tremendous. But i couldnt help but notice that the mutant looks awfully like "The Beast" from beauty and the beast.

flamingdragon

I cant beleive this post has 78 replies.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Adun Toridas, Executor.

ultswordsman

can u do  alien queen next?

HellsRage666

I dont think he's been here for a while. Maybe hes working on some huge project, but yeah, Alien Queen would be nice!

zzboots

Quote from: HellsRage666 on May 29, 2005, 04:36:21 PM
I dont think he's been here for a while. Maybe hes working on some huge project, but yeah, Alien Queen would be nice!

T3h is more of the tech kind of guy.  But it would be interesting to see how he crosses over.  Blade has made some nice life monsters, bug her. :P
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

matlu

I think that Alien Queen is very big challenge, because original is just... too good :)

BladeSabre

QuoteT3h is more of the tech kind of guy.  But it would be interesting to see how he crosses over.  Blade has made some nice life monsters, bug her.

I agree that T3h Luggage seems to be a tech kind of guy. I guess I can think about doing some more life monsters.

I've not been around much recently because it seems to me that nothing is safe at the moment. I don't want to invest loads of time (in playing or spriting) and then find I don't like it any more. It could happen. I'll think about it, anyway.

T3h luggage

Quote from: HellsRage666 on May 29, 2005, 04:36:21 PM
Yeah, I havn't been here for a while.  But I'm sorry to say, I havn't been working on any big projects.  simply, I'm on break now, and I've been doing other things.  But I'll do something.  In fact, I'll do the next creature someone posts...
remember, I sprite in 3 styles, under 3 different nicks, so I'm a busy guy.

HellsRage666

SiR gUt

Probe....make it have real probing actions  :D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

HellsRage666

:P he said he will do the very next post so poo on you gut!

T3h luggage

OK, I tried the queen, and it didn't turn out at all...

I'll try again tomorrow.

BlitzJoker

Seems to be updside down  ??? Nice quality tough