• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

She's great :)  I think I would really prefer the eyes on the top and mounth on the bottom (I'm kinda conservative  ;)  ) but it's really great.

T3h luggage

yeah. the reason I had it like that was when I was doing the outline, I had the eye, tentacles, and body, but no mouth, and I thought, well, it is an alien, so who says it has to be built right side up by earth standards?

SiR gUt

Looks outstanding congrats luggage. PLEASE DO PROBE NEXT. REAL PROBING ACTIONS TOO!
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

T3h luggage

So should I re-do the queen or not?

Ok, gUt, I'll do the probe next.  I have some good drawings of it...

BlitzJoker

Quote from: T3h luggage on June 06, 2005, 03:00:16 AM

Ok, gUt, I'll do the probe next. I have some good drawings of it...

Please do

matlu

Quote from: T3h luggage on June 06, 2005, 03:00:16 AM
I believe she needs a 'dead' phase.
Aaaand, I guess I would really  prefer to have the eye on the top..but.. in the end it's up to you.

The_Gu3st

Definitly try and change the eye/ mouth problem... but wow luggage... that is amazing. I didnt think you would be able to pull it off....

T3h luggage

Your choice:  wierd mouth, or cieling walker...

Really, I didn't do so well on it, but that's the best I can do now. I won't be here from tomorrow to wednesday (not this wednesday, next wednesday.

The_Gu3st

Weird mouth definitly... ceiling walker would look awkward.

T3h luggage

matlu

Well, I have nothing against ceiling walker, looks quite .. ORIGINAL   ;)  I take it

The_Gu3st

NOOOO! I SAY TAKE A POLL THEN! i like the weird mouth one much better than ceiling walker  >:(

T3h luggage

I think Matlu here is using what is called a "joke", the same as the ceiling walker was in the first place...
edit:  I hope...

matlu

Quote from: T3h luggage on June 06, 2005, 11:27:11 PM
I think Matlu here is using what is called a "joke", the same as the ceiling walker was in the first place...
edit:  I hope...

Unfortunately... I was serious :)    I don't mind ceiling walker, and I don't want to bother you with extra work

raikoukami

maybe the ceiling walker can be its own monster :P
just a suggestion i mean hes already made it