• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWS2

As for Face24-25...he forgot the password to 24 on CyberWars, he was a good friend of my brothers, I only knew him as my brothers friend, but he was a cool kid.  And I too have tried to get him here, but he says he only gets the time to do it every once in a while...but it would be cool to have him back.  Laterz
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

yea i did once remeber i managed a 10% mech and queen and stole ur spider that was one lucky as hell batle for me man
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Reg50

ultswordsman

father_ted

just thought i would revive this post under the circumstances.
Now that would be an eccumenical matter

Dodger

Okay, but I'm not gonna be running it anymore.

father_ted

Now that would be an eccumenical matter

Dodger

Okay okay, I'll still add people to the list...I just prefer freelancing now  :)

Especially with all the unfair teaming going on, soon people will just be joining clans for protection, and I don't think thats what it should be about.

dragon13

dam im pissed i just lost my 3rd straight game to 2 sabres teaming on me.  alright, ill join.  add me to the list.  my game name is the same.
sometimes, you may see more with your eyes shut.

Dragon_Sabre

So has your anti Sabre clan fell apart already?  HA!  :P
and Reg,  your on the wrong side,  you know deep in your heart you were born to be a Sabre!  Father_Ted your pic is pretty nasty,  get that stuff off.  Your going to scare new players away,  it almost scared me away.  Anti-Sabres can't compete with the overwhelming force of the Sabres.  Give it up.

(I can't believe I just read this 15 pages of poopy..)

Silencer

you can count me in for nockin the sabres around like the little pissants they are. But this by no means is me trying to say im in your clan, lol. By the way, im curious...where exactly is this "overwhelming force" from what i've seen your all a joke...lol. Your about as legit as zoze and his group of jobbers.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Silencer

i retract my previous statement simply because i found out zoze supposedly is dragon sabre. Sooo all the pitiful jobber are in one group..lol
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

ultswordsman

dude  apparently dragon forgot that his 3 man pissant clan was stomped   4 games in a row by me pretty sad

Dodger

Quote from: Silencer on January 21, 2006, 04:09:04 AM
you can count me in for nockin the sabres around like the little pissants they are. But this by no means is me trying to say im in your clan, lol. By the way, im curious...where exactly is this "overwhelming force" from what i've seen your all a joke...lol. Your about as legit as zoze and his group of jobbers.
Quotei retract my previous statement simply because i found out zoze supposedly is dragon sabre. Sooo all the pitiful jobber are in one group..lol

lmfao! 1-0 silencer.  ;)