• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Ahem, please try harder to pick up on my jokes ults.
In fact, just interpret everything I say as a joke. It will be alot easier for everyone.

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

YaYap

Has anyone mentioned how Perfect Assasins may be the worst clan name in the history of clans and is very generic?
Sabre has you beat there (and pretty much all the other aspects of maintening a good clan).

Dodger

dragon75

hey, is ults part of the sabre clan? if he is, i whupped him good. he only beat me once out of 4 games. :D
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

ultswordsman

nah i quit and u were lucky ass  freaking 1% kill lucky then u survived a borg and saber hit on an unupgraded commander so SO LUCKY

dragon75

yeah, i'll give you those. i was lucky. do you know claw757? i was playing him today, and he is hard to beat. he pi**ed me off and i beat him 2 times in a row though. i wonder if he would be good in our clan?
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

ultswordsman

nah claw is lucky he gets lucky hits like his laser bot killed my pred twice

dragon75

i've noticed he gets lucky a lot. frankly, i hate the little ba*tard.

Silencer

Wow I must have been out of this game for quite sometime. Looks like you fellaz and fellettes got clans established and everything, haha kick ass.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

dragon75

yeah, we have had clans for a while. we even have the legendary sabre clan re-established here.

Slayer_Z

Sabres Have to specify when they whoop (NON) sabre Ass. Its field day,  Bring It on. Im THE perfect assasin baby. Also, I fail to see perfect assasins as a generic name. But anyway, lots of people dont know that perfect assasins existed back on Jagex too. we were a lot more secretive then, and It made outnumbered matches a lot easier too win. 4 sabres talkin smack would almost always lose to 2 assasins workin together in secret. Suprise attacks are a mutha. Bring it on everyone
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

EVERYONE claw757 will neevr be a sabre he is mah good old buddy and we are an untoppable team. If anyone would like to do Me, digi, or claw let us know.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Me and the_guest will take you on....we need someone else as well though  :-\

ultswordsman