• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

what db NEEDS.

Started by zzboots, September 04, 2005, 07:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

Quote from: anima on September 06, 2005, 06:01:30 PM
lol its fun when you play as a guest or a new account and people think you're a nOOb :D
It might be fun for you, but it isn't fair for your opponent.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

IMO it's easier for two or three average players to beat an expert, than for an expert to beat one average player. Complete noobs are another matter entirely, no use debating about them.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

The_Gu3st

Personally, I don't enjoy 6 players where it is 5 vs 1.

Dodger

I didn' say 5 v 1! That would be pretty crazy, but when it was 4 v 2, guest that was awesome  ;)

The_Gu3st

Yeah it was, and we owned.

Im fine with teams that are unfair to a certain extent, for ex- me and abc would always win if we teamed ina  6 player (no joke)

Whenever we played 6 players with me and cdigi, we somehow were almost always (close to 90%) the last 2 left.

But when i dont play a game with friends and instead play n00bs / intermediates, i lose like you wouldnt believe.

and for the record, I HAVE played a game where it was 5 vs 1.

ultswordsman

know what u mean guest i kept pwning these 3 noobs 1 v 1 and they had to team me and i killed 2 of em :D
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

TheMcCool

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 07, 2005, 01:14:44 AM

Im fine with teams that are unfair to a certain extent, for ex- me and abc would always win if we teamed ina  6 player (no joke)

That's not how I remember it. ;) I won a couple when you guys were doing it, and another time some noob won after I took you both out myself (one of you died early that game to some lameness.) And then there was one more, where all 4 players teamed together against you, actually working together. I don't play much I admit, so it's easy for me to remember since all those games were during one night. But yeah you guys were really good together and no doubt won tons of games.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

The_Gu3st

Valid point MC... now that i thought harder I realized that we did lose a few.

Opps  ;D

Bakster

Solution: Don't play big games.