• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New addition to crew

Started by SiR gUt, September 15, 2005, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Think Dodger should be added to board members?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Dodger

Umm...how about down on the western front?

But anima, if I remember correctly, our whole fighting style was copied off the Americans.
We were still wearing red and marching boldly into battle, untill we watced the camoed Americans crawling through woods. Not to give you guys any praise unless it's deserved.

The_Gu3st

Down where? Western front would be "how bout west on the western front"  :P

3-0 Americans, now Im owning you at your own language.

The_Gu3st

Omfg snaps... just realized my forum position is now a commander. yesssss.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 18, 2005, 08:34:44 PM
Down where? Western front would be "how bout west on the western front"  :P

3-0 Americans, now Im owning you at your own language.
Technically 'The western Front' was south of Britain so I am correct.

The_Gu3st

Then it would be the southern front, you're not correct.

Anima, what you posted was all opinion. I know British troops are involved and they do get mentioned on channels like CNN and whatnot. As for the fact that an American starred in the Battle of Britain movie... just shows we are better actors too.

4-0 Americans.

Dodger

lol  :)

It was called the Western Front as it was the main point at which we had to hold off the invasion. Basically because it was on the western side of Germany. (which was still south of England, hence down)

The_Gu3st

Just goes to show that if America was over there, they would have named it properly.

SiR gUt

well im british anyway, about 20%. Also britain and france hid under ground when hitler whiped  them all out above ground. WHO CAME TO THE RESCUE??? HERE COMES AMERICA TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!! but england is our greatest allie :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

We had no reason to join earlier... they were not a threat to us until they took France and most of England. Why would we get involved in something not effecting us? Do you see China throwing around its 1billion+ population in Iraq? No...

The_Gu3st

By "took" I mean that they invaded.

Just FYI, America hasnt ever been invaded either  :P

Dodger

I think Anima is saying that although Amerca joined the war late, they had more causulties, pointing to the fact that the English are more organised and have a better army  :P

And the populations of our two countries arn't that much different. We are just more crowded....way more crowded. And Bush is complaining about Immagrants! You have plenty of space, you could take all ours!

Dodger

America has been invaded and claimed many times.

<edit> now i notice anima said 'in modern times' my mistake.

The_Gu3st

Not since modern times, as in since we colonized it.

And about the whole casualties thing, consider the facts. You guys only fought Germany on your soil for about 1-2 months before America came in. Also, don't forget that many of those deaths came straight from Pearl Harbor.

The_Gu3st

Anima, do you honestly think anybody ever WILL or CAN invade America? be honest...

Dodger

Which war are we talking about here??
1-2 months??? Make that 4 YEARS!
Pearl Harbour was bombed on the 7th December 1941, four years after the start of the war.
How is france considered our soil??