• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Ults

Started by Dodger, September 15, 2005, 11:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Do you know who ults is ults?....Okay, just confused myself...
These is someone going by the name of ults! He says he saw the name in the forum so he decided to use it  ??? its not you is it?

The_Gu3st

I'll ask him on AIM when I get the chance, but i bet it's him.

Dodger

No offense to the real ults, but this guy is much better :D

The_Gu3st

You're gonna feel like an idiot when you find out it's him.

Dodger

Nooo i don't think it is, seriously. This guy can actually beat me  :P Oh and he speaks in English!

Dodger

BTW guest..Have you seen my score? I'm rocketing upwards now. I'm like 15th I think  :)

willie

he gotz mad skillz!  he can beam down mechs, spidies, queens, and preds at low percentage with neutral alignment

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Hmmm, that new name sure seems to be lucky for you Ults...

ultswordsman

IT IS I LOVE IT IM NEVER GOING BAK TO ANY OTHER NAME  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

AWS2

Well, he actually found something out, which he needs to tell Matlu about, but, like I already said, I am leaving it to his discretion...because im not a NARK.   ;D
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

The_Gu3st

wow ults, that's like you millionth name and counting.

willie

what are you talking about?  ults didnt find squat....its nothing.  thats not a glitch or anything as ppl like to call it.  its called luck.  if you beam down a spideroid your first turn and its real then its just luck and its as simple as that.

SiR gUt

just curious matlu... you have any hacking support??
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

Quote from: SiR gUt on September 18, 2005, 08:34:57 AM
just curious matlu... you have any hacking support??
hacking support? What's that?