• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tolerance

Started by Parsley, September 12, 2005, 05:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlitzJoker

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 13, 2005, 12:03:48 AM
CAN EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR PARSLEY PLEASE POST HERE AND WHY YOU DID IT? THANKS.

His pointless flames.

The_Gu3st

Whoa... back up here. ZZ, you didn't vote for me?! No way...

TheMcCool

Ok, maybe I rushed to conclusions in my post on the tournament director poll, maybe I didn't... Whatever, fresh slate. I don't really care. :P Everyone happy fun love time. TORERANCE!
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

SiR gUt

I voted for parsley because i think the post was lame. I still think parsley is a good guy though.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

That makes 2 votes for why parsley was voted #2.

.... Anyways, I don't really care whether or not he is a mod, I'm sure he will/won't do a fine job. Maybe he can/can't meet everyone's needs on this forum for what they consider appropriate/not appropriate in this entire forum.

Notice how I wrote my post, this way, I suit everyones opinion. I'm a people's person  ;D

Parsley

[Ed.  Nods to McC - thread rem. to make this bit stand out].

[Ed.

My role as mod.

This forum is better humoured and, for the most part, more insightful than a great many that I've participated in.  It's that kind of atmosphere that makes this a fun place to chat, and the kind of community that will help Cyber Battles become popular.

Given the competitive nature of this game, I expect a degree of competitiveness &  rivalry on the forum.  It would be rather dull otherwise.  As a moderator I'll see it as important that this rivalry remains good humoured, and does not detract from the open and friendly atmosphere that prevails here.

If I had a little wish list, I would encourage people to be chatty and welcoming to newcomers; to drag their friends and families into our little net-addiction that is CB; and to develop friendships with people who you would never have otherwise met in real life.  I hope you do, and I hope that all the old-hands (McC, ZZ, BJ, TG, Bak, et al.) also take it upon themselves to encourage others & represent the game that wouldn't be around now if they hadn't been such staunch supporters during the CW/CB transition.

Mark/Parsley

Okay, that's my little acceptance speech. Game on.]