• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Dude..lame

Started by Prince_Death, September 18, 2005, 08:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince_Death

Everyone come unless ur all too pussy about it...BRING IT!

The_Gu3st

she is, but she's taken. Gut got to him first. I posted a picture of dodger on one of the polls threads, pretty sure it was "zz".

Dodger

Quote from: SiR gUt on September 18, 2005, 08:44:40 PM
Im as hot as brad pitt.... and dodger if your a woman me and you are getting married.
Errrm is that what that embarressed silence was the other day when Ults told you in a game  ;D well sorry to dissapoint gUt, but I'm taken  :)

The_Gu3st

I thougt you're taken by gut?

Dodger

Why did you think that? That IS NOT a picture of me.

The_Gu3st

Okay, enough, we just spammed these topics like crazy... with completely irrelevant things.

Prince_Death

Dodger, Gut Guest BRING IT!!!!!!! iM IN HERE PLAYING 1 ON 1 WITH MY BROTHER BRING IT!!!!

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 18, 2005, 08:45:55 PM
she is, but she's taken. Gut got to him first. I posted a picture of dodger on one of the polls threads, pretty sure it was "zz".
You know it was gut that said it...
And no i gotta work, sorry.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Prince_Death

I SAID BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!

SiR gUt

BRING WHAT???

and dodger hates me :(

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Prince_Death

FIGHT ME GUT UR IN HERE!

Dodger

I don't hate you. You just have very wrong oppinions about the war  :P

SiR gUt

no they arent wrong. They are right in some ways... most of it is true..

Dodger

.....obviously we have different definitions of the word true  :)