• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Dude..lame

Started by Prince_Death, September 18, 2005, 08:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

TheMcCool

GUT I KNOW YOUR IN THEEERRREEE!!
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Prince_Death

COME IN AND BRING IT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMcCool

Quote from: anima on September 18, 2005, 11:44:42 PM
lol mccool is old

You think 21 is old? Also my profile says I'm female, you should be trying to suck up to me.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

SiR gUt

OoOoOoOo!!! Me and Mcool are getting married.. EVERYONE you shall now call us Mr. and Mrs. gUt

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

TheMcCool

No thanks... I have decided to become a lesbian. Girls are hot.

willie

SiR gUt

In other words, your trying to tell us your gay?

SiR gUt

HA YOUR GAY!!

McCool im turning lesbian with you, so for now on we shall be known as Mrs. and Mrs.
McCool

Parsley

SiR gUt

ummm plz anima no more. Your scaring the children

Dodger

Avert thine eyes children!

ultswordsman

LOL anima.... do i ahve to find u and beat the crap outta ya 4 that 1 and gut

BRING IT BABY IM ON A KILLING SPREE
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

AWS2

I believe that if anima did post a pick, it would show a mangina...but that is about all you would see.   :o 

That is kind of a scary thought though...McCool, are you really a 21 year old girl?  Because I really do not think you are, but of course, I am wrong a lot. 
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

The_Gu3st

Yeah she is, trust me  ;D.

We engaged in some lesbian acts not too long ago.