• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

how to make flash cartoons?

Started by haferhole1, September 21, 2005, 05:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

i want to make a flash cartoon, but i have no idea what to use or how to go about it.  i can make the drawings and the sounds, but i dont know how to put it together or put it on my new site.  im looking for how to do something like foamy on illwillpress.com

please help out, i can only find programs to make a flash website, but i already have that. i just need the cartoons for it.
thx

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

I have a better idea...if you can make sounds, why not make some for cyber battles?

haferhole1

well, if u can help with my cartoons, ill try to help out with sounds  ;D

haferhole1

i got a few, how do i post em? and what do u guys need? i got 3, but dont know what things you need sounds for.

Dodger

Host them somewhere, and give us a link.....Don't know where you can upload sounds though. Look around...
BTW need sounds for:
Attacking?
Beaming/failed beaming
Is there anything else?

ultswordsman

a commander screaming when he dies......
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

i cant find a wav hosting site anywhere  :-\
i do have all the sounds u asked for though

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Excellent....well how about you e-mail them to Matlu (address on home page) and he can check them out.  :)

<edit> or listen to gut  :P

Dodger

Do either of you wanna log in a play? I'm bored.  :-*

haferhole1

http://file.uploadr.com/27e2

there ya go  ;D
btw, i threw in afew that will oviusly be jokes, but are still funny

anyway, can someone help me out with my cartoon thing?

Dodger

lol nice. You can't use the obvious stolen ones though  :P
I love the serious ones though, especially the lady scream lol, that will work perfectly  :)

Dodger

And I don't really know how to do the cartoon thing...I know only how to make .gif's....

haferhole1

dam, well, if u know anyone who can, tell me

matlu

I don't remember who it was, but some time ago somebody posted link to his flash cartoon. It was quite funny, hm... but I don't remember who it was, probably it was somewhere here in 'unrelated'

<edit>
It was this  http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,250.0.html  but that site doesn't seem to be online anymore, which is pity