• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

October 1

Started by Parsley, September 28, 2005, 04:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Virtual Online Wrestling is No.1...that's the worst game ever.

It's like those repetitive, annoying "Click 500 times to level" RPG games, but not addictive, and it's wrestling!

P.S. That is not offensive towards pro wrestling, just offensive towards the guy who made an RPG out of wrestling.

The_Gu3st

Pro-wrestling? Something is up... no matter how good that game is, its pro-wrestling. That automatically has "do not play" written all over it. This game has potential to be #1... but hardly anybody voted. They're all too lazy. Im gonna hafta spam THIS forum with it... only because bakster didn't get to it first  ;D :-*

The_Gu3st

ATTENTION EVERYONE! DUELBOARD NEEDS MORE PLAYERS!

If you're sick of waiting in the lobby for countless minutes then there is a quick and easy way to get more people to come to this site. Simple follow these rules:

First, go to: http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/vote.asp

Next, scroll to the bottom of that page and click the "vote" link

Finally, select "cyber battles" from the list and click on "VOTE"

If we get this game to #1 or even close, we would get tons of publicity. Now get off yer asses and vote!

<EDIT> IT IS POSSIBLE TO VOTE ONCE EVERYDAY! THIS WAY, WE CAN GET TONS OF MORE VOTES FROM EVERYONE! MAKE SURE TO TRY AND VOTE EVERYDAY!

MATLU, POST SOMETHING SIMILIAR TO THIS ON THE HOME PAGE AND THE GAME PAGE!

The_Gu3st

Mission Status: Complete

I spammed every forum I could find... and had time to do. Took over half an hour!! Is that dedication enough?

<edit> went and did all of the top 5 games. Spammed em like a mofo. One of the forums (neveron I think) made you wait 4 minutes between making each thread... I spent over an hour in total, and if my effort dont pay off I'll be one pissed monkey!

<DOUBLE EDIT> wow, it even makes you wait 60 seconds per post... ARGH!

The_Gu3st

http://forum.plit.dk/cgi-bin/forum.pl

Lol, check that one out. I thought it was just too funny. All 20 boards have

"Think this Game is Good? Try this..."

going down them. I probably made TONS of mods and admins. mad today.  ;D

Dodger

lol thats the forum i spammed  ;D

<EDIT> LOL I think my IP has been banned from that forum! It wont let me sign in or veiw posts as a guest!!!  :D

Parsley

Try to be a little subtle in the spamming...

Along the lines of 'Has anyone tried Cyber Battles?! played it for the first time today - so addictive!  Love this game, but think I'm falling in love with another...'

[Ed.  Check out 'Viral Marketing' on Wikipedia]

SiR gUt

you guys write way to firggin much in every thread, it's so damn hard to keep track of all the post.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA