• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Ratings/Scorboard

Started by Parsley, October 03, 2005, 03:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsley

Just bringing up a couple of old points.

i) Would it be a good idea to get a complete scoreboard posted on the website?

ii) What to people reckon to a complementary scoring system relative to other players (ie. more points won if you beat a better player, more lost if you lose to someone a lot worse)?

The_Gu3st

First idea sounds great, second idea not so great. These days when Im playing, I have absolutely no interest in winning. I just make some of the stupidest moves ever and it wouldnt be right if someone was benefiting from that.

anima

Bakster

We need to see the losses and draws too, not just wins! >:(

Slayer_Z

your always so angry bakster :-\
you gotta smile :D
The slayer walks the earth again, and Is an a whole other continent, you should consider yourself lucky. ;)
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

AWS2

I like first idea, so everyone can see their win percentage.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Bakster

Quote from: Slayer_Z on October 04, 2005, 01:07:49 AM
your always so angry bakster :-\
you gotta smile :D
The slayer walks the earth again, and Is an a whole other continent, you should consider yourself lucky. ;)

I do smile, just not on the internet. :P

>:( :( :o ??? :P :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

Lots of smiles here:

http://www.smileygram.com/ - Guaranteed to make you smile!

Slayer_Z

I held out untill the bitter end bakster, but the smiley army was too much for me.
I hope your happy. :P
Peace out  ;D
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

The smiley army got me the first time, but when I looked at it again, the first few made me laugh, but the army didn't make me smile at all.

Paolo_G

So, what is matlu's current opinion on this matter? If he agrees, when could we see this being implemented?

anima trivia: My first opponent from the top 20 was cDigital....i was demolished.

ultswordsman

anima trivia: My first opponent from the top 20 was battlemech60....i was demolished.

thats me
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Quote from: ultswordsman on October 16, 2005, 11:12:35 PM

anima trivia: My first opponent from the top 20 was battlemech60....i was demolished.

thats me

Nice bit of quoting skillz there. :D

The first game I played, it was a 4 way. Exiledragon was one of the opponents, as he was teaching me how to play, but I forgot the other two opponents ;D

The_Gu3st

You're both incredibly bad at quoting...

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st <-- idiot
I was one of Michael Jackson's victims.

Im the best at quoting : )

anima trivia: I was meant to have retired not too long ago.......i came back as a Sabre , but i saw sense and returned as anima, only to be deleted for spamming and handing out my password
: D

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Paolo_G <--Spammer
Sometimes, mostly on sundays, I am gay.

...thats right, bitch.