• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

fine.......

theres a short skinny man in a room and he was murdered what killed him.....

there is a noose there is a gun with no bullets there is also an axe  a coil of rope and a ladder and a tall man
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

The short skinny man killed himself.

ultswordsman

close bakster has half of it he was suicidal but how did he die

Dodger

*Yawn* He climbed up the ladder, and hung himself using the rope / noose from the rafters / top rung of ladder.

Or he could have shot himself with the gun, using all the bullets.

Quotehe was murdered what killed him
Quotehe was suicidal

If he was 'murdered' then he wasn't suicidal.

And that was hardly a riddle.

The_Gu3st

He ate himself. Duh.

ultswordsman

lol ill give ya the answer he went to hang himself with the ladder but the ladder fell on him crushing him and killing him

Bakster

Here's a riddle:

I went to the shop one day and bought some chocolate. I ate the chocolate, and got beat up by thugs who wanted that chocolate. They made me throw up my chocolate, and they licked all the vomit and left. The next day, I went to the shop one day and bought some chocolate. I ate the chocolate, and got beat up by thugs who wanted that chocolate. They made me throw up my chocolate, and they licked all the vomit and left. The next day, I went to the shop one day and bought some chocolate. I ate the chocolate, and got beat up by thugs who wanted that chocolate. They made me throw up my chocolate, and they licked all the vomit and left. The next day, I went to the shop one day and bought some chocolate. I ate the chocolate, and got beat up by thugs who wanted that chocolate. They made me throw up my chocolate, and they licked all the vomit and left. The next day, I went to the shop one day and bought some chocolate. I ate the chocolate, and got beat up by thugs who wanted that chocolate. They made me throw up my chocolate, and they licked all the vomit and left. The next day, I went to the shop one day and bought some chocolate. I ate the chocolate, and got beat up by thugs who wanted that chocolate. They made me throw up my chocolate, and they licked all the vomit and left. The next day, I went to the shop one day and bought some chocolate. I ate the chocolate, and got beat up by thugs who wanted that chocolate. They made me throw up my chocolate, and they licked all the vomit and left. The next day, I went to the shop one day and bought some chocolate. I ate the chocolate, and got beat up by thugs who wanted that chocolate. They made me throw up my chocolate, and they licked all the vomit and left. The next day...I *falls asleep*

The_Gu3st

The only sentence in the entire thing that makes sense is first sentence.

The next day, I went to the shop one day...

:P

Bakster

I realised that, but couldn't be bothered changing it.

Why don't the other sentences make sense? With the thugs and the chocolate and the vomit??

The_Gu3st

Cuz I fucking said so!! :Slap:

ultswordsman

...somebody make a new riddle

Bakster

The great archaeologist Mark Spot was digging in totally frozen ground when he came across a preserved body. As soon as he saw the body he knew that it had to be Adam, the first man. How could he be so sure of this?

I have no solution, it's the same website I got the 'Stupid Questions' from.. ;D

ultswordsman

he was beacuse he buried him there

Bakster

I think I know the answer. Ults, you're wrong.

ultswordsman

because he had a pic of him because he found his idea because he was dead