• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

i talked 2 hafer 2day and he told me answer, so i can tell u are both wrong, theres no invisability
and the daughter IS born, and loves her mom.

he said if u guys havnt gotten it yet, give u a hint, but im gonna give you 2.

first off: The clerk is lieing

eh, on second thought im gonna wait to give u the second 1 for if u dont get it soon
good luck

ultswordsman

the clerk kidnapped the daughter  or the daughter was eating down stairs or room service kidnapped her or she was in the bathroom  or she was walking behind her mom the whole time or...(ill get more answers later)
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

nope, the hotel didnt kidnap her

click my egg to get ur own

ultswordsman

am i getting close? oh heres a new answer   she was stuck on the ceiling so the mom didnt see her
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

how about this: she was there when they walked in and the hotel and the mom knew it.  now, what you need to figure out is why the hotel is lieing, and where the daughter is

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

hehehe The hotel clerk is lying because the girl is in his room, where she spent the night  ;)

Bakster

I told him that! It's right, isn't it?

Dodger

You told who that?

eddie

nope not right.  they are pretending the daughter never came to the hotel

Bakster

They found out she was a secret spy for the CIA so they kidnapped her....obviously they lied to the mother about this.

The_Gu3st

The mother is schizophrenic?

OR

The hotel employees lied because they have been hanging around Silencer too much  ;)

eddie

Quote from: Bakster on February 18, 2006, 09:15:22 PM
They found out she was a secret spy for the CIA so they kidnapped her....obviously they lied to the mother about this.

Quote from: haferhole1 on February 18, 2006, 01:48:58 AM
nope, the hotel didnt kidnap her

Quote from: The_Gu3st on February 19, 2006, 02:52:59 AM
The mother is schizophrenic?

i dont know what that word means, so no

Quote from: The_Gu3st on February 19, 2006, 02:52:59 AM
The hotel employees lied because they have been hanging around Silencer too much ;)

lol

eddie

ok, i found a site with some good riddles, so im gonna bring this back.  and since we cant edit posts, fuck points.  just post when u want

and about the riddle:

Quote from: haferhole1 on February 16, 2006, 07:21:48 AM
A woman and her daughter go to Europe for vacation. They check in at the hotel, register, and then go into separate rooms to sleep. The mother sleeps late, and when she wakes she goes to her daughter's room to wake her up. She knocks, and nobody answers. She turns the knob and to her surprise it is unlocked. She goes inside and finds nobody. She notices the room is very clean though. She goes downstairs, glances at the registry, and to her shock her daughter's name is nowhere to be seen! When she asks the clerk about her daughter, the clerk says she (the mother) did not come in with any other person!

What happened to her daughter?

this riddle was kinda gay.  she had a desease, died of it, and the hotel didnt want anyone to know, so they covered it up

im gonna post actual riddles, unlike ults' unguessable riddles and hafers insainly hard ones

NEW RIDDLE:
I'm a verbal acrobat.
Flip me forwards, backwards, and upside down.
While you're at it, why don't you have lunch?

What am I?

Parsley

Ok. I have a riddle.

There is this guy, who meets this kid, and only the kid can see him, but he doesn't realise that it's only the kid who can see him.  Plus he's got some blood on the back of his shirt, but you can't see it.  And the kid is one of those quite annoying cutesy child actors who everyone half hopes will fall into a spiral of failure-induced drug abuse in his teenage years.  And the guy looks like the kind of person who would find it hard to die  8).

What's wrong with him?  Why can't he see other people?!   ???

Dodger

He see's dead people...