• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

OK ALL I SAY THIS 1 ON T.V

WHATS BLaCK AND BLUE AND RED ALL OVER 
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Okay try this, off the top of my head.

' A rich man designed and built a perfectly square building, of which all the corners faced southwards. The man was sat admiring the view from his house, when a bear ambled past.
What colour was the bear? '

;D

ultswordsman

THE BEAR WAS AN ILLUSION

Dodger

You have to give me a reason as well.  :)

Dodger

ultswordsman

IT WAS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO BEARS IN THE SOUTH POLE

haferhole1

white, its north pole!

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

Quote from: ultswordsman on October 05, 2005, 11:32:39 PM
IT WAS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO BEARS IN THE SOUTH POLE

Damn you ults. You gave away my riddle by accident!

Dodger

Hafer wins the point  >:(

If all the corners are facing south then it must be on top of the North pole  ;)

ultswordsman

Dodger

haferhole1

i g2g, but have fun with this 1!  (2 points)

Andy dislikes the catcher. Ed's sister is engaged to the second baseman. The center fielder is taller than the right fielder. Harry and the third baseman live in the same building. Paul and Allen each won $20 from the pitcher at pinochle. Ed and the outfielders play poker during their free time. The pitcher's wife is the third baseman's sister. The pitcher, catcher, and infielders except Allen, Harry, and Andy, are shorter than Sam. Paul, Andy, and the shortstop lost $50 each at the racetrack. Paul, Harry, Bill, and the catcher took a trouncing from the second baseman at pool. Sam is involved in a divorce suit. The catcher and the third baseman each have two children. Ed, Paul, Jerry, the right fielder, and the center fielder are bachelors. The others are married. The shortstop, the third baseman, and Bill each cleaned up $100 betting on the fight. One of the outfielders is either Mike or Andy. Jerry is taller than Bill. Mike is shorter than Bill. Each of them is heavier than the third baseman.

Using these facts, determine the names of the men playing the various positions on the baseball team.

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

i g2g also. I will read it later  ;).

ultswordsman

can i have a diffrent riddle plz

Slayer_Z

DAMN i mised another 1 , I was tryin to get the window on my car door to go up and missed 1 I knew the answer too.
I knew it already though, so it wasnt fair.
now everyones leavng.
all well
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS