• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon13

lieutenant georgeton suspects himself of killing Rupert Brown after remembering he was drunk that night and he remembers dressing up as betty beaty
sometimes, you may see more with your eyes shut.

eddie

Quote from: dragon13 on January 20, 2006, 03:02:21 AM
lieutenant georgeton suspects himself of killing Rupert Brown after remembering he was drunk that night and he remembers dressing up as betty beaty

umm, no.  nice try though  ;D

Quote from: ultswordsman on January 20, 2006, 01:47:57 AM
alison because she got so mean

well, u got the right person, but the wrong reason

ultswordsman

allison because  she was so snaughty and  she wanted them to leave and she acted frustrated and things
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

QuoteAllison snapped. "Of course she didn't hear the gunshot, his radio was too loud! But she did see the killer."

Ummm....here she is confident that her friend saw the killer, but a few liones before she hadn't told her?

Dodger

Umm....something to do with the radio? Allison says the radio was too loud, but betty turns it off before she leaves Rupert's house....

eddie

ur close, bur ur mising 1 big detail.  ill give ya a hint, what your looking 4 is somewhere is in here:

Quote from: eddie on January 20, 2006, 01:06:01 AM
Georgeton returned to Rupert Brown's trailer and found Sergeant Sprott standing out front with two women. "Lieutenant, this is Allison and Maggie White. They live just across the way. Allison just got home a few moments ago but--"
"I saw the killer," Maggie blurted. "Plain as day."
"What?! You didn't tell me that!" exclaimed Allison.
"I didn't have a chance, with the police being here."
"What happened?!" Allison demanded.
"Well..." Maggie began. "That woman was running from Rupert's place. I had gone into the kitchen to get a snack, and I just happened to peek out the window to look across at Rupert's and there she was-- running out his door." She sobbed into a pink hanky.

and hurry up, only 5 more posts till its only worth 1 point again

and i thought i would point out the riddle, worth 10 points (check the wish courupter thread)

If you use a certain formula on 13, you end up with 7.

Under the same formula, 2352 becomes 16, 246 becomes 14, 700 turns into 16, and 1030 becomes 14.

What would 9304 become?

just message me ur answers for it

Dodger

Okay....Then because Allison only got home a few moments ago, how did she know that the radio was really loud? Because she was there!!!

Bakster

Alison gets distressed when Maggie says she saw the killer. And she "just got home a few moments ago".

What is 'plugged between the eyes'? Doesn't sound like a gunshot, which suggests someone has been lying :o

The_Gu3st

Only 113 replies to go before you pass the lonely never-ending thread  :(

I miss that thread, it was fun to post random things in it.

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

POST #1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY THREAD ROCKS!!!!  only 111 till my thread becomes the #1 reply thread! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

anyways, so ya, go team

o, and dont deleat your posts (guest), this is the 1000th post in this thread, no matter what you do.

o, and in case i forgot o mention it, each game is 1000 posts. Dodger, congrats.  read post #1 to find out your prize.  also, u got last riddle right, start us off with somethin good!

click my egg to get ur own

eddie

Quote from: Dodger on January 21, 2006, 10:15:00 AM
Okay....Then because Allison only got home a few moments ago, how did she know that the radio was really loud? Because she was there!!!

gj, 3 points, since u answered it before the 1000 post mark

Dodger

Whoaaa I OWN. But I don't need points, guest would just whine that I'm catching him up.  ;)

Wait for me to make up a new riddle....

The_Gu3st

Quote from: haferhole1 on January 22, 2006, 05:07:11 AM
POST #1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY THREAD ROCKS!!!!  only 111 till my thread becomes the #1 reply thread! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

o, and dont deleat your posts (guest), this is the 1000th post in this thread, no matter what you do.

lol, I didnt realize there was a competition, I just wanted a thread to get to 1000 replies. But iif there is a competition then

Mine got it first.
It has more views and replies than any other thread.
My thread was cooler.
You're fat.

And I wasnt planning on deleting posts in this thread, but I could make 3 racial remarks to get it locked  :P

haferhole1

lol, I didnt realize there was a competition

yes. yes there is

Mine got it first.
It has more views and replies than any other thread.
My thread was cooler.

so what if urs was 1st?
and mines gettin there. 
urs sucked ass

You're fat.

:-[

Quote from: The_Gu3st on January 22, 2006, 10:14:58 PM
And I wasnt planning on deleting posts in this thread, but I could make 3 racial remarks to get it locked :P

oh ya? well if YOU do THAT, then ILL... umm... probobly go cry in the corner  :(

just messin w/ ya, i do miss the random posts, like if i found somethin funny/cool online, i just post it there.  u should make another 1

click my egg to get ur own