• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Bragging Rights

Started by Stitchy_11, October 06, 2005, 04:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

I did that on purpose retard... I even edited it like 5 times to get the biggest font.

Stitchy_11

Gut what i was thinking for the ladder idea would be a ladder of 10 ranked players. #10 can be challenged by anyone not on the list. once on the list you can challenge only those who are tp a maximum of 3 spots infront of you, ex. #7 could not challenge #3. but #7 could challenge #4. in order to challenge the #1 seed you must be in the top 3. These challenges would be carried out in a best of 3,5,7 or first to win two straight format. The only flaw is that we would have to rely on ppl not cheating and claiming to have won when there were defeated, and that could lead to BIG arguements. hopefully this is alot easier to understand than ults word scramble. lol  :P
Colt 45 n two zig-zags... baby thats all we need

SiR gUt

stitchy instant message me on aim ot msn.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Slayer_Z

This is starting to sound interesting, Like a constant tournemant. Im anxious to see where this goes, keep at it.
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

see, stitchy knows where im coming from. I just cant put it all together... I almost have it! :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

why would this work when tournaments dont even work?

ultswordsman

yea good but 1 concern like me ill go up to 150 1 day but drop down to 70 the next so ppl like me can never be freaking champion
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

yeah ults, you just suck  :P

ultswordsman

.....no i dont i just cant make it up to wut 340 to get on top 20 so it sux ive made it close but never got there

The_Gu3st

maybe if you added all your account' points together you would get these... but peobably not since some of em have 2.

ultswordsman

acctually no i keep all my accounts over 30

Dodger

Hard luck, keep trying ults. You will make it one day. How about I beat everyone below me on the top 20 loads of times so that you and your 70 points will be on anyway?  ;D I'm really interested in seeing how many games you have played!

ultswordsman

The_Gu3st

let go play... I wanna get back in front of anima again atleast...

CrazyHazy

Anyone up for a game? Cmon ults..
C  ~       Perfect Assasins
R    ~
A      ~
Z        ~          The
Y          ~ >---Sabre---> 
H        ~        Killers
A      ~
Z    ~
Y  ~