• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Donations

Started by matlu, December 02, 2005, 11:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsley

Or... create an NPC in your RPG game in exchange for each donation.

Stitchy_11

Matlu, im not sure how much trouble it would be; but perhaps you could host monthly tournaments that could cover your technology fees. Like a 50/50 type thing, where say 16 people put in 2.50 each and the winner gets like 25% sencond gets 15% and third gets 10%, mean while you use the remaining 50% (these are just figurative numbers) to fund the technology, compensate for your hard work and dedication to this game, or even buy meals. I understand that this may be considered gambling and that you must be a certain age to gamble (most people on this site are too young) or maybe even consider a charity tournament where people would donate 1$ to be eligible and the winner gets the title "Player of the Month" or some other honorary title. If I had a credit card i would have already donated, but i dont have one, and am in no hurry to get one (I prefer my debit card). If there is any way that i can make a donation using my debit or cash or something please let me know.
Colt 45 n two zig-zags... baby thats all we need

willie

remember shopzilla.com - the smarter way to shop...You want it?  You got it at shopzilla.com!  Compare different prices for the same product and save!  Gooogle will pay Matlu for each click on that ad so go ahead and click it!  (its on the page with the list of games)

Dodger

Quote from: Stitchy_11 on December 13, 2005, 08:07:42 PM
If I had a credit card i would have already donated, but i dont have one, and am in no hurry to get one (I prefer my debit card). If there is any way that i can make a donation using my debit or cash or something please let me know.
I can donate with my Debit Card, through paypal.

willie

dont donate with your parents' money (for those of you still living with mom and dad), but get a job and donate with your own hard earned money.

Dodger

Who is donating with parents money?

willie

idk whoever that may be :shrugs:

matlu

Quote from: willie on December 13, 2005, 09:49:45 PM
remember shopzilla.com - the smarter way to shop...You want it?  You got it at shopzilla.com!  Compare different prices for the same product and save!  Gooogle will pay Matlu for each click on that ad so go ahead and click it!  (its on the page with the list of games)
Different people see different ads - google can somehow target them based on your location. I for example have never seen that particular ad.
But anyway, clicking an ad which interests you from time to time is a good way to help me. Just please don't overdo it, one click per day is enough. Really.

QuoteIf I had a credit card i would have already donated, but i dont have one, and am in no hurry to get one (I prefer my debit card). If there is any way that i can make a donation using my debit or cash or something please let me know.
Paypal donations should work with debit cards as well (I'm not expert in this area though, I just think it should be possible, but I may be wrong). If it doesn't work, then I don't know. I could only give you bank account number in either Czech or German bank, but I'm afraid that fees you would have to pay for bank transfer to different country would be too high.

The_Gu3st

Question:

You gave some figures of your base and monthly expenses ($500-600 base price + $50 a month for ISP and server), is this price represented in USD or Czech Koruna?? (I hope I got that currency correct).

matlu

Symbol $ stands for USD.
600 Czech Koruna equals to approx. $25, so I could hardly buy a computer for it.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Thanks Matlu, for everything.  :-*

matlu

Quote from: The_Guest on March 18, 2006, 08:41:51 PM
Thanks Matlu, for everything.  :-*

Oh, it's Duelboard's birthday :)  I thank you  8)

SiR gUt

yup and me and dodger have another present for you ;)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Shhh it was supposed to be a surprise!