• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tourny Stories :)

Started by Dodger, December 11, 2005, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

I'm right with you Bakster....(whose post just got deleted...I expect by malu) :)
I played Uxo..who has apparently been here for two days... ???
First game we both had bad hands, but he beat me fair and square...2nd game i had bad hand again...and nothing worked, but i won luckily...3rd game i had bad hand, nothing worked, he won.
4th game, had resonable hand, holo'ed everthing, couldn't kill him...:(
But I still love the tournies!
Roll on the next!

willie

Dodger

Quote from: willie on December 11, 2005, 10:29:49 PM
how is that a story?
How is that a story?

I just needed somewhere to post and I though there might be some good stories  ;)

ultswordsman

i pwned all the tourney directors the end
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

You didn't 'pwn' me assface.

ultswordsman

Dodger

wilbur

Well i made it to the final... won the 1st one, got disconnected the second one... but i guess i got killed by zabuzas laser bot shot, then in the 3rd game i had a huge advantage over zabuza and probably would have killed him the next turn... but i got disconnected. 

(sigh)

congrats to zabuza on winning the tournament

willie

me and anand had an intense first match with him hosting.  he started to played defensive and i hopped around my beacons collecting new stuff.  then he started moving his hovership(with him inside) towards me and i backed away.  i knew he had something in store for me.  by that time i had force armour and lightsaber upgrade and i believe he had the same.  i was at top middle and then he moved his hovership by me and attacked me!  i had a tentacle one square away so he was taking a BIG risk.  nevertheless i killed his hovership with my commander and then i attack him with the mutant and he survives and then i attacked him with the tentacle and he survives again!  next turn he beams down a battle mech and kills me with it and there you go, 1-0 The_Guest.  -it was high technology alignment

ultswordsman

when i played him in round 2 i fired goo at him and won the end

willie

yea you were owning everyone today

SiR gUt

ugh, yes ults did beat me, but it did go to 5 games and if i had something better than a light sabre I mayb would of won ;) also i was occupied with other things but that doesnt seem to matter :(
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Since my post in the tourney section got deleted (Although I haven't looked yet), I'll tell my incredibly short story

My first match was with Wilbur.

I had the worst hand possible first game, and on top of that, virus and hypnotize didn't work. I shortly got swarmed on by 908430589 monsters.

Second game, I got goo-killed on turn 2 or 3.

Tourneys suck, I always lose quickly, and they piss me off.