• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ZZ's worst player of the week (and best too ;) )

Started by zzboots, December 06, 2005, 06:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Just 'cause you put something "in quotation marks doesnt mean its a quote" People "Tend to quote random" things and I "never seem to" understand "it".

Blitz

Quote from: Dodger on December 06, 2005, 11:56:59 PM
He is entitled to voice his opinions, which is all he's doing.

Which is all silencer was doing.

If he wants to warn people about potential 'Rotten Apples' then I don't see why he shouldn't.

Then I must warn you, zz is an asshole. Critiquing his style of conducting himself is my purpose of posting this, of course.

Quote from: zzboots on December 07, 2005, 12:07:38 AM
Again, being annoying blitz.  You say you quit; you block me; you delete your name.  Then you return to criticise me.

Is any of this relevant. And I returned to inform matlu of my little expedition, you think I came back for you?!. :D I just saw everyone criticizing silencer for doing to zz what zz is doing to others, and felt I should point it out.

Nice to see that someone who doesn't care about duelboard cares enough to determine which posts need locking.
Thank you mate. 8)

I never said I didn't care about duelboard, I said I didn't care for most of it's community.

Viva la Silencer
MVP zzboots fanclub

Dodger

For the record, I am not critisising anyone, nor on anybodys 'side'. I just believe in free speech.

And what happened between you two? Wern't you like best buds before?

Oh and
QuoteJust 'cause you put something "in quotation marks doesnt mean its a quote" People "Tend to quote random" things and I "never seem to" understand "it".
Hehehe.
And it is a real quote.  ;)

Blitz

Quote from: Dodger on December 07, 2005, 01:43:14 AM

ZZ slowly degraded, though this is a little off topic. If people are that interested I can make a "Chronicles of ZZ and Blitz" blog or something?  ;) <edit> Heh just look at his comments of sarcasm and anger towards me  :), when I just made a post looking out for the DB community.

Free speech is a good thing, and so is equal treatment. People were criticising Silencer for the same thing zz was doing. :)
MVP zzboots fanclub

zzboots

Quote from: Blitz on December 07, 2005, 01:38:43 AM
Which is all silencer was doing.
And the only one entitled to do so of course.  Well Blitz too, but that's a given.

Then I must warn you, zz is an asshole. Critiquing his style of conducting himself is my purpose of posting this, of course.
Yes ZZ is an asshole for discussing people's style.

Is any of this relevant. And I returned to inform matlu of my little expedition, you think I came back for you?!. :D I just saw everyone criticizing silencer for doing to zz what zz is doing to others, and felt I should point it out.
And everyone is glad you did.

Viva la Silencer
He, as well as you, are both revolutionaries.  Thanks for fighting the good fight.

I just agreed with everything you said.  Now go on your way..back to the New Jersey militia you are forming to ensure justice is preserved.  The next great American hero.

Quote from: Dodger on December 07, 2005, 01:43:14 AM
As him.  :'(

*edit* Mispelled now ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Blitz

:D You just proved my statement about you, ZZ.

QuoteNo go on your way..back to the New Jersey militia...

Oh no! Now The_Guest knows where I live. How can I sleep at night?!  :o
MVP zzboots fanclub

Dodger

Quote from: Blitz on December 07, 2005, 01:48:40 AM
ZZ slowly degraded, though this is a little off topic. If people are that interested I can make a "Chronicles of ZZ and Blitz" blog or something?  ;)
That would be nice  ;)

Free speech is a good thing, and so is equal treatment. People were criticising Silencer for the same thing zz was doing. :)
Ah but ZZ carved out an area of social interaction, the purpose of which is to develop and demonstrate a social capacity to control feelings evoked by a host of social encounters. Whereas Silencer just snapped because ZZ was talking about his mates, somewhat crudely. It's all about the presentation  :).

This is me still taking no side  ;).

<EDIT> I got left behind  :'( Oh well, my post had no real point anyway  ;D

zzboots

I forgot Silencer wanted me to post this for everyone to read.  Here you go.

Viva la Silencer
Viva la Blitz
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Blitz on December 07, 2005, 01:56:34 AM
:D You just proved my statement about you, ZZ.

Oh no! Now The_Guest knows where I live. How can I sleep at night?!  :o

ZZ! I can't believe you told him my secret!
Well, rather than waiting I might as well just ask...

Blitz, will you marry make me a sandwich?

Blitz

MVP zzboots fanclub

Dodger

Hey, stop messing! I wanna see a 'Chronicles of Blitz and ZZ' Thread by the end of the night! Or else!  ;)

Blitz

Quote from: Dodger on December 07, 2005, 02:01:32 AM
Hey, stop messing! I wanna see a 'Chronicles of Blitz and ZZ' Thread by the end of the night! Or else!  ;)

Maybe by tomorrow.  ;) I have much work to get done, which is what I'm going to do right now.
MVP zzboots fanclub

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Dodger