• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ZZ's worst player of the week (and best too ;) )

Started by zzboots, December 06, 2005, 06:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Mc and dodger, I expected better out of you guys. This is a family forum. Please don't use that language.

Blitz

I already took screenshots. Sending them to matlu as we speak  ;)<edit>  ;)
MVP zzboots fanclub

zzboots

Quote from: Dodger on December 07, 2005, 02:01:32 AM
Hey, stop messing! I wanna see a 'Chronicles of Blitz and ZZ' Thread by the end of the night! Or else!  ;)

Don't worry dodger, i got you covered.  This is the short version.

Pre-colapse:
Blitz hated me.  I disliked him.  He was arrogant.

Post-colapse, pre-db:
Blitz changed,  no more bragging.  We set up CWF; he had the basic html skill, I had the old screen shots.
We fought over CWF-stupid really.  But then reunited, focused on bringing back cw.  With the help of Matlu, we did.  I wrote original detailed account of game.  Blitz refined it.

On db:
We helped test/play db.
Blitz lost interest.
My interest dropped too.
Blitz had an "episode" and is no longer speaking to me.

I think thats about it.

Food is here so I'll leave it at that.  Maybe blitzy can fill in remaining details.

*Edit* didnt like a word choice.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Oh man, this is the kind of show ABC has been looking for. ZZ and Blitz, you guys should consider making this into a reality show. I'd be glad to "Guest" star  :D ;)

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 07, 2005, 02:13:06 AM
Oh man, this is the kind of show ABC has been looking for. ZZ and Blitz, you guys should consider making this into a reality show. I'd be glad to "Guest" star  :D ;)

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

That made me laugh. ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Blitz

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 07, 2005, 02:13:06 AM
Oh man, this is the kind of show ABC has been looking for. ZZ and Blitz, you guys should consider making this into a reality show. I'd be glad to "Guest" star :D ;)

:-\ Except for the fact that no-one really cares, which is why I'm not getting into any details. Matlu would have to rename Duelboard into SoapOperaBoard.

Dodger if you truly are interested in what happened, you can PM me.  ;) :)
MVP zzboots fanclub

ultswordsman

easy some up u hate each other so get along now or ill wip out my  m4
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

SiR gUt

wow pathetic, does everything result in fighting on these forums, jesus christ everyone stop bitching. Seriously im just fed up with everyone always having to say something about every little post. 

For the people who are flamin zz, honestly i have very much a lot of respect for him, zz rarely curses and he does limit to the bad words he does use. if he uses any. and zz thanx for the player of the week thing. If i wasn't so rusty, i suppose i could of did better. I did win that 6 player to give me the points i did lose.

GUEST YOUR RIGHT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FIRED. IF YOU PLAYED MORE LIKE DIGI I THINK WE WOULD OF WON.

P.S. ZZ, you owe me one for me saving your life against a noob
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Silencer

lmao damn you all have been active, ZZ thanks for posting that, it just shows how funny I am, and what cracks me up is some of you morons took me as being serious the whole time opposed to sarcastic. Not to mention that was like 2-3 weeks ago, wow you kept that saved on your comp? im almost flattered. Not to mention you whine about "unfair play" when so many people on this game, a majority whom i never see on the forum complain because you and song always team..and if your outnumbered you bring cokecan and luchian into the equation..then again there only purpose is to be diversions since they are horrible. oh bty my opinion crap-filled? im not biased towards gut/guest or any of them cuz i could care less if they even exist.

Dodger, did you claim i snapped? because that is so far from snapping its not even funny.

Blitz, you are awesome...i dont even know yah brotha man but it seems your not following this trend of brown nosing the people who are high up in this game..props to you.

BTY anti_christ isnt my "mate" im not a damn ausi..hes my cousin.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Silencer on December 07, 2005, 05:54:37 AM
1. ZZ thanks for posting that, it just shows how funny I am

2. Not to mention you whine about "unfair play" when so many people on this game, a majority whom i never see on the forum complain because you and song always team..and if your outnumbered you bring cokecan and luchian into the equation..

3. then again there only purpose is to be diversions since they are horrible.

4. im not biased towards gut/guest or any of them cuz i could care less if they even exist.

1. It wasn't funny... at all. I must say I didn't laugh once. But it did lead to quite a few jokes... unfortunately they were against you.

2. I used to have this opinion at one point, but teaming isn't really that unfair. Most of the good players usually team to get rid of the noobs first, that way they can have a more challenging game between the higher level players.

3. Way to be a follower of your own words about not criticizing people and how your opinion counts for crap.

4.  :D I care if I exist... and I know you do too  :-*

Silencer

btw, not bty...dunno why i did that

then again i dont think how i spelled that can be critiqued considering dodger spelled silencer "sliencer"
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Silencer

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 07, 2005, 06:13:11 AM
1. It wasn't funny... at all. I must say I didn't laugh once. But it did lead to quite a few jokes... unfortunately they were against you.

oh yes, those jokes you guys made were so funny and original. it was just the same thing i said re-typed...you got me there.

4. :D I care if I exist... and I know you do too :-*

not really, and what i meant by that is i dont give a crap if i make friends online...some nerds may take that to heart but i could personally care less. Hell i wouldn't be surprised if the majority of you did only have internet friends. Afterall there are those sad souls who have "clans" on here...thats gotta be about the biggest joke ive ever heard.

TheMcCool

Hahah I wasn't making fun of you Silencer, I thought what you said was funny.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh