• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Double Kill.

Started by Dodger, December 14, 2005, 01:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Just out of interest...Is it possible for two people to be killed at the same time...(eg. fire spreads on top of two commanders in the same turn).
I have never seen it happen....Has anyone else?

The_Gu3st

It is possible. I have never seen it happen to a commander but in games I have seen my goo eat more than one of my opponents monsters in a single turn.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 14, 2005, 01:32:39 AM
It is possible. I have never seen it happen to a commander but in games I have seen my goo eat more than one of my opponents monsters in a single turn.

I have seen that. But I'm talking about commanders.

The_Gu3st

Why would it be any dfferent? Commanders are treated like monsters....

Dodger

cDigital

SongFlower is so Big when you kill her it counts as double   ;D

nice avatar dodger

Dodger

lmao.  :D

Quotenice avatar dodger

ty. It was nice and original...until that scumbag Anima stole it.

matlu

It definitelly is possible. It is just questionable what consequences it would have.

If fire kills two commanders at same time, and there is still one (or more) commanders remaining alive, then nothing special should happen (I hope).

If fire kills last remaining commanders at same time, then I don't know, it's hard to tell :) Hopefully just one of them would be randomly declared victor and that's all. But it's also possible that something worse happens, like the server could crash... I really don't know.

Dodger

Quote from: matlu on December 14, 2005, 01:47:53 AM
It definitelly is possible. It is just questionable what consequences it would have.

If fire kills two commanders at same time, and there is still one (or more) commanders remaining alive, then nothing special should happen (I hope).

If fire kills last remaining commanders at same time, then I don't know, it's hard to tell :) Hopefully just one of them would be randomly declared victor and that's all. But it's also possible that something worse happens, like the server could crash... I really don't know.

lol I want to try it. Just to see  :) You game Guest?

The_Gu3st

eddie

it couldnt kill the only 2, it cant kill its commander

The_Gu3st

Quote from: eddie on December 14, 2005, 06:20:33 AM
it couldnt kill the only 2, it cant kill its commander

Well, supposing that both commanders both had fire on the field (or goo, or both).

Fleur De Chanson

Quote from: cDigital on December 14, 2005, 01:41:00 AM
SongFlower is so Big when you kill her it counts as double   ;D
holy crap... your obsession with me is really getting old  :-\ you really need to get a life... u've been obsessed with a person on a game who you've never met b4 for over 5 years.... hell you will probably be insulting me on your death bed when your an old man... it will probly be your dying wish for whoever is there to go on cyber battles and kill me one last time for u    :D you really are pathetic... seriously get over it..

SiR gUt

rotflmfao wow do i love you both so much i dont know what i would do without you
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger