• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Top 5

Started by Reg50, December 19, 2005, 01:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

1. J italiano - old games domain
2. cdigital
3. kxb
4. andre
5. shadow - old gamesdomain
7. the guest <---- is good, just needs to practice his team skills
8. song flower
9. reg

i know i named 9 but if you want me to name the top 5 than i will, so thats is my list for now

Worst
  1. Bakster
  2. dodger
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: SiR gUt on December 20, 2005, 02:27:45 AM
1. J italiano - old games domain
2. cdigital
3. kxb
4. andre
5. shadow - old gamesdomain
7. the guest <---- is good, just needs to practice his team skills
8. song flower
9. reg

i know i named 9 but if you want me to name the top 5 than i will, so thats is my list for now

Worst
  1. Bakster
  2. dodger

Were you stoned when you wrote this, or is 6 not part of your numerical system?

cDigital

6 is CoKe CaN !

How come bad girls look so good?  Then why do they want your money and to danace naked in front of your house and ride a carasel.  Why do they mud wrestle and wear those slinky G strings?

SiR gUt

yea man, I like those bad girls and I got thrown over the top ropes and into the mud, by these 2 girls.  ;D

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Silencer

the only way i see "coke_can" making these lists is out of pitty, everytime i have played him he's been absoloutly terrible and this isnt just a 1 time occurance. You don't stay at 2 points for like 4 months consecutive because of a fluke or bad luck...lol.

Good call gut...as for dodger and bakster by the time you hit roughly 1300 games you should have cracked 1000 points...c'mon meow
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

eddie

Quote from: Silencer on December 20, 2005, 05:37:23 AM
...c'mon meow

lol, i love that movie... the meow thing doesnt work as well when ur typing it though

Bakster

My post disappeared. Time to post it again.

Why aren't I on any of these lists? (excluding the worst player)...that will ruin my confidence, and it insults my honour :'( :'(

Silencer, a good 100 of those games were when I first joined and so lost every game, and it took another 100 to get back up to 100 points.

matlu

QuoteMy post disappeared. Time to post it again.

I heard it happens a lot when the post is abusive, vulgar, or stupid

Bakster

I only said one curse word... :'(

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on December 20, 2005, 04:22:59 PM

Why aren't I on any of these lists? (excluding the worst player)...that will ruin my confidence, and it insults my honour :'( :'(

Silencer, a good 100 of those games were when I first joined and so lost every game, and it took another 100 to get back up to 100 points.

Same here ;) And I do suck.....sometimes...

The_Gu3st

:P I dont have an excuse. I just screw around too much, don't really give a damn for my record. Its a game, chill you guys. The good players are the ones that its fun to play with, the ones that can hold a funny conversation and dont give a damn if they die first turn from goo or not. Those are the best players and those are the ones its fun to play with. My list-

:D 2 mentions

• SiR_gUt
  • cDigital
  • KXB
  • ABC
  • Anima
  • Dodger
  • Coke_Can

Where has Anima been these days? He was tons of fun to play with. He disappeared right after the tournaments.

cDigital

Quote from: Bakster on December 20, 2005, 04:22:59 PM

Bakster has a honarable mention for Chess! 
** There is a n00b playing cyber wars lately names Th somethning, sounds like Thorazine.   You should play him in chess, he is very good.

Reg50

Yea I played him in chess...He is pretty good... and As for Bakster and Dodger I Think you guys are good players at cb lol  ;)

SiR gUt

well my worst players list was a joke.... well.... i was kidding adding dodger..

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 20, 2005, 08:48:21 PM
:P I dont have an excuse. I just screw around too much, don't really give a damn for my record. Its a game, chill you guys. The good players are the ones that its fun to play with, the ones that can hold a funny conversation and dont give a damn if they die first turn from goo or not. Those are the best players and those are the ones its fun to play with.

I don't find it fun to play with people who constantly dominate me...part of the fun is winning...for me. ;D