• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Strange Happenings.

Started by Grave, December 21, 2005, 08:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

well I can assure you I rarely team on people and if I do team on peple, like digi said its either 2 on 3 or 2 on 4. I honestly think its more like the lower ranked guys team on the higher rank guys because they think the high rank guys are so good. (we know we are), usually they say "Lets kill gut because he is in the top 5 and if we dont kill him first he is goign to kill us"

ok now fo rmy story. The other day i was in a 4 player game an di went for the guy below me named red sok. He didnt wanna die so we made the teams left vs right. As i was going to kill the guy on the other side, i think he got disconnected. Than i went for his team mate and i was pretty much going to kill him. Than he holos a battle mech, but im pretty much safe from it. So red sok like 3 turns before used holo detect, so I figured he wud get my back this time. He didnt use it. Than i asked him to use it for me and he said ok. He used it but he didnt even holo mech he holod my buggy and said opps, Than i said wtf, holo the mech and he used holo detect again and he didnt holo mech, he holo my hover. than he says its how the game works. Well all i have to say to that is, if you tell someone your on their team than your stuc kon there team until its just the final 2 left. If your going to backstab, atleas tell them your going to backstab them. Now red sok this is your penalty, you shall be hunted down by me and cdigital for the rest of your life on this game ;)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

ANTI CHRIST IS GRAVE!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW HAHAHAHAHA ANTI CHRIST IS ON MY HITLIST TOO, HE BACKSTABBED ME. OK FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU GRAVE, YOU SHALL BE HUNTED BY ME TOO.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

lmao gut, you must be drunk again.

edit: seems like anti has a record for backstabbing, he did it to me too even though he apologized later.

ultswordsman

k ill  get on guts hunting crew now wheres my shotgun
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Silencer

better plan on puttin me on that hitlist too, i know my cousin and he only messes with people who mess with him.

Or did you expect everyone that likes reg to stand back while someone is calling him a hacker?

isnt the first time hes been accused...
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 26, 2005, 02:48:05 AM
edit: seems like anti has a record for backstabbing, he did it to me too even though he apologized later.
He appologized!! everything is well.

Keep on fighting the good fight anti.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

cDigital

sometimes it seems like the low ranked guys say sure, lets all gang up on the high ranked guy and then well have a chance..

2 days ago, 3x that day in a 5 player game 4 vrs me.. seems like sucky odds to me at the time 4 vrs 1, but 2 out of 3 of those i won.  so i guess if they didnt gang up they would also be correct, they could be dead.

fungus was on my team in another game that day, i dont remeber if it was 4 or 6, but he backstabed me.. i lost that game..  i dont think hes beaten me since, now that i know he targets me even if im his teammate i always try to kill him first  ;D  so it is all good..  i even went on as guest and killed him a dozen times in a row, yes fungus that was me !   :P

sometimes your teamates pick you!  and sometimes they pick you for #1 target..

coke is not a high ranked player, but sometimes ive teamed with him because he is reliable and fair.. sometimes ive died trying to protect him from enimant death and have gotten killed in the process.. so what am i trying to say here, is it that if you team with coke you might lose points?  yes, but is there anything else id like to say, no.. hehe jk.. back to the point, sometimes your teamates pick you!

i have to go now, there is 6 people on and they all must die :)

The_Gu3st

Wow digi, that was about as confusing as hippos on a burger.... or something.

Silencer

Quotefungus was on my team in another game that day, i dont remeber if it was 4 or 6, but he backstabed me..

yah that douchebag backstabbed me but didnt finish the job. His excuse was I was too good, rightfully so because i stomped him within 2 turns of him backstabbing me.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

zzboots

simple solution to not getting teamed on by low level noobs:

Play better competition.  8)
-William G. McAdoo

Silencer

incase you hadn't noticed, better competition isnt on every time i sign on. Whoever is on is usually who i play.

SiR gUt

hey i would like to know who everyone trust the most in this game to team with. everyone post who you think is the most trustworthy players. ;)

Bakster

I will backstab whenever necessary. I hate it when people announce teams in a 4 way. I like free for all. However, I will conform with the teams until I find a good chance to kill my partner with little consequence (especially if he is a good player).

BACKSTABBING RULES!

As for noobs, I can take a 2 on 1 pretty easily, but I never play in any big games.

zzboots

Quote from: Bakster on December 26, 2005, 04:30:55 PM
I will backstab whenever necessary. I hate it when people announce teams in a 4 way. I like free for all. However, I will conform with the teams until I find a good chance to kill my partner with little consequence (especially if he is a good player).

BACKSTABBING RULES!

As for noobs, I can take a 2 on 1 pretty easily, but I never play in any big games.
Not the kind of person I want to play..

Quote from: Silencer on December 26, 2005, 10:40:53 AM
incase you hadn't noticed, better competition isnt on every time i sign on. Whoever is on is usually who i play.
You never play when I'm on..

Quote from: SiR gUt on December 26, 2005, 10:46:18 AM
hey i would like to know who everyone trust the most in this game to team with. everyone post who you think is the most trustworthy players. ;)
When I'm teamed with song we can do some real damage.
Pre-breakdown Blitz was good.
Gut you have gotten me out of a few jams.
Wilbur is alright, but more concerned about the W.
And last but not least, the_guest is always a fun teammate, at least when he lets me know what he is doing.
-William G. McAdoo