• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

good bye every1

Started by haferhole1, December 12, 2005, 10:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

well, this is goodbye.  im officially retiring.  it has nothing to do with how im doing in the game. i know i suck, but i always had fun. nor does it have to do with the new additions, those are great 2 and im glad matlu got em in.

the reason im quiting is because i dont have time 4 it anymore. im not gonna go too far into it, but alot of things are happening over here, and i cant spend nearly as much time as i used 2 on this game (no, im not leaveing you for a diff game like ults was gonna).  i got a gf, dad is bedridden because of cancer / getting his by drunk driver, were almost bankrupt, and im moving are a couple of reasons i cant play much. i dont even have my own computer anymore and even when i get 1, im not gonna be able 2 get on much if at all.

ill still come by every once and a while 2 c how things r doin, so dont delete my account, but ill be seein you alot less. good luck to all of you and i hope when i get everything sorted out and hopefully come back, there will be more elephants and less guests

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

Sorry to hear that...will miss you. Even though we never met at CB, we still had fun on the forums

BYE!

haferhole1

no, im sure iv played you, i might have been on dr_chucks or something at the time.  but if u dont remember playing me, when i get my com back i might just play 1 more game against u. id do it now, but the com im using closes internet whenever i try 2 play

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

Nooo.... :'( Gonna miss you red.

Prince_Death

aaaah... sorry dude... i don't even know you but yeah sorry man that sucks.

The_Gu3st

:'(

I love you...don't go... :'(

Hope everything gets better, come back and visit often!  :-* :-*

Reg50

Well it sucks about your dad and stuff..That's too bad ..And it's good you wanna spend time with your gf as well as your dad...That stuff is way more important than this game..Hope everything turns out good ..Nice meeting ya and playin ..Cya sometime :D

SiR gUt

Well, good bye hafer hole, nice talking and playin with you. come back and tell ushow things are.

- gut
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

willie

goodbye Mr. Hole, sir!  although you might never see this message.