• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

My Idol - Zoze-effed-up

Started by The_Gu3st, December 30, 2005, 07:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

Quote from: zozefup on December 30, 2005, 11:48:47 AM
I deleted it because I shouldn't even be admiting to teaming unfairly.  You have no idea man, I don't use a guest name to get points.  The_guest is making it sound like all I do is get people to give me points or something.  I don't ask anyone to help me team.  That guest was scared of "The_guest" and ask to team, since he already called LvR anyway.  I've teamed on other people in the past, but it wasn't to unfairly get on the high scores list.  It was because I felt is was my best chance to win that game.  I never ask people to team with me.  Matlu isn't going to delete my account over The_Guest being a baby.  Get over it,  I'm done with this stupid topic.
You just admitted to hiding the fact that you originally teamed unfairly?

Perhaps you would care to explain the reason you were telling people to type /quit during the middle of the game?  ???

Quote from: willie on December 30, 2005, 10:55:44 AM
matlu points out that even with guests disabled ppl can do this kind of thing with usernames as well...you said it anand.  it would only take a few seconds for someone to make a username.  and everything bad that someone could do with a guest name, he/she could do with a username too right?  so i have to side with matlu on this and say disabling guests cant do anything to help.

If your mate makes a name to help you in games, then other people will figure this out and stop it.  So the person will have to make another name.  Then this name is detected and the process continues.  Well eventually said cheaters will have made many accounts, a very suspicious thing to do.  So then a certain programmer would be able to delete these unwanted accounts.  This is all hypothetical, of course.  And the duelboard players all know not to team with the player ever even if no action is taken.

Quote from: willie on December 30, 2005, 10:55:44 AM
Keep in mind matlu can delete your account just cuz he feels like it.  he doesnt need to justify his actions which im cool about sooo he doesnt even need to provide a reason or even make the rules.
You support a dictatorship with no defining guidelines?  Obviously you never lived in Iraq, Nazi Germany, Communist China or Korea.  But since you live in a democratic country, you have every right to assume it's a lot better.

I say we start a fund to send willie to Iran.  ;D  I'll even donate the first buck.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Dodger

willie

i dont live in america anymore.  i live in cuba.  its a lot better living in a dictatorship.  the atmosphere is great here and it just feels like paradise!  not only that, but also there exists no possibility of a rigged election in a totalitarian government so ill go on living knowing that my leader did could not have cheated to be where he's at right now.

zozefup

I rarly ever team,  this was a 1% of the time thing.  I have friends in real life who play this game, and were not going to try to kill each other first.  That would be retarded.  I don't even know that guest that teamed with me against The_guest.  Why did you play one game with me then assume thats all I do?  Ask anyone whos played a few games with me.  Don't make assumptions based on 1 game.

Stop twisting my words too,  you know when I said "(I don't care if you team to take points from me because) my  HUGE clan just boosted me an hour or so ago."  I thought it was pretty obvious that I don't have a HUGE clan and was just trying to get him to shut up. 

Silencer

I dropped in to give you guys a couple things to laugh at

So you all know I am "the_guest"(he knows about this accusation, as does cdigital, we had a good laugh about it) and i am also the person who drove Reg50 to quit (Even though he is obviously still around). I know what your thinking, and yes I am quite the little bastard. You all should thank Zoze for pointing these 2 things out. I mean afterall, its extremely obvious that i live out alter-ego's on the internet, lmao.

Guest, why you trippin man, zoze seriously isnt worth your time. He orally pleasures little children for pocket change and his entire clan is joke...infact im not entirely convinced he isn't the only person in the clan..just playin on different screen names. I mean seriously...me and my cousin beat this kid around like a red headed step child and he warned my cousin he was gonna call his friends. Lord behold 5 minutes later, roughly 3-4 morons jump on tryin to stir up an E-Fight. How pathetic is it that you have to call your friends and go "im getting my ass handed to me on the internet, come back me up."
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

The_Gu3st

Im not getting worked up because zoze teamed unfairly against me, Im used to it. What I am getting worked up about is that I witnessed him cheat. Also, I am not the only one who has a problem with you. cDigital has a problem with you doing the same thing and Im sure as time passes more and more people will see what you really do.

SiR gUt

Im still just sittingin the corner listening, ill post my comments at the end ;D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

zzboots

I'm just waiting for zoze to answer my question..

But as I wait I'll join gut in the corner ;)  :-*

Quote from: willie on December 30, 2005, 10:30:38 PM
i dont live in america anymore.  i live in cuba.  its a lot better living in a dictatorship.  the atmosphere is great here and it just feels like paradise!  not only that, but also there exists no possibility of a rigged election in a totalitarian government so ill go on living knowing that my leader did could not have cheated to be where he's at right now.
Ohh so you are enjoying a restful vacation at Gitmo bay?
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

theres some pretty hot females in gitmo bay, they sure like me a lot :)

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Reg50

Silencer since when did I say I quit and actually meant it??? NEVER! lol I won't plan on quitting for awhile here buddy .... Nobody can drive me and make me quit..I would do that on my own..

ALSO As for guest and zoze...Guest Why get worked up about this..Have you not been teamed b4?? I have millions of time...Not mentioning any names ..EVENthough I did see that Dodger and Gut were teaming unfairly in another topic..If you read the /tell stuff too its pretty obvious....That's all for now  :D

The_Gu3st

Ugh! For the last time I'm NOT complaining about the unfair teaming!!!

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 30, 2005, 11:25:24 PM
Im not getting worked up because zoze teamed unfairly against me, Im used to it. What I am getting worked up about is that I witnessed him cheat.

I clearly stated that I am getting worked up because he was blatantly cheating! In a different game, a 5 player, when zoze was about to die, he encouraged me (on disguise with a different name) to type /quit. Sadly, I didnt get a screenshot, but zz can vouch for me.

Reg50

So are u saying that he cheated in the game that you played against him when you got teamed.....How do you know that guest wasn't trying in the end??

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Reg50 on December 31, 2005, 05:01:08 AM
So are u saying that he cheated in the game that you played against him when you got teamed.....How do you know that guest wasn't trying in the end??

Because that would be stupid to assume. Wouldnt I talk about what looks most obvious? He could make a billion excuses...

"My internet lagged"
"I was drunk"
"Doorbell rang"
"On the phone"
"brb bathroom"

No shit he could've "not tried" but he blatantly made stupid moves repeatedly to let zoze win.

And what do you have to say to the fact that he was encouraging people to type /quit? Did his cat type that, accidentally?

No.

SiR gUt

reg please do not ever bring my name up ever again when you are saying anything about teaming, I am always teamed on and if i want to team with somebody than i will do so. Plus, how does me saying i am going to hypno his mech have to do with teaming??? I was just telling dodger because i am friends with him and we were just talking, we were just not attacking eachother. You were not in the game so do not make any comments about it.

SiR gUt

makes me wonder if reg was that guest ;)