• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Call Out

Started by Iceman001, December 28, 2005, 06:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

its not thatd hard to unquit, is it? Or youjst dont want to get ur ass handed to ya ;D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

I quit because I am unlucky...I won't stand much of a chance if I'm unlucky. Once I get my normal luck back....then I will play again :D

cDigital

Ok, Zozefup, You have called me out.  In more then one way.  You made my type to much in nonsense forum that make no sense.  Yes, you do not support other peoples dreams of concubines so you must DIE!

Oh, yeah you also do not suport my idea of the top 5 players having a guarantee of strong monster to offset unfair teamers on us poor, ubused high ranked scoring players. 

So, I guess whenever you feel like dying, let me and sir gut know who is the other dead guy on your team if you feel like uptrading from iceman.  I don't think you could win if me and sir gut both disconnected, but we shall see!

I think me and sir gut could have our best monster be a probe and win.. Remember this is 2 on 2!  not 2 on 3 or 4 on 1..

I am so impatient, I wish I could kill you now.. and by turn 2.. I dont see why I should make it last much longer !

I guess me and sir gut will try and kill you both by turn 2.. Should be easy  ;)

SiR gUt

Set a date and time and ill be there :)

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

*Pulls out the random time generator*

Hmm....08...38...24.....4....9876

So that's 8:38 AM (GMT) on the 24th of April in the year 9876... ;D

SiR gUt

yes, in your little imagination world ;)

cDigital

here is a post of a private email delivered to me by zozefup. I don't know why he picks on me, maybe because he is jealous of my skillz..

I post a private message delivered to me by Zozefup AKA wille

Quote from: willie
assface, i just want to kick your ass, cuntfucker.

See how mad crazy the low rank score people are towards the higher score ones.  Zozefup will attack me with many others.  I quote the german soldier, We are the elephant trampling on ants, but eventully the ants will devour the elephant.

Point being the top 5 players should get MIND CONTROL in cards guaranteed.  I really think this would at least attempt to even out the ants unfair odds.  All I ask for balanced playing is MC?  No, I think we should have mech 100% beam down on even with tech 1.

I also think Zozefup would look neat with 2 points!

Reg50

Zozefup is willie ??  ???